What are you doing here?

I became a new member. I do not understand. What are you doing here?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I am here to help people who are looking or asking for help. If I know the answer to something or have a suggestion that might solve their problem then I feel happy when writing that to them in hopes that I do something good for them. It makes me feel like a useful person.
    I am able to learn by reading other questions and answers. I can find out what others do in life, what problems people experience, and how they end up solving them. It's educational.
    It's also kind of fun here. There is often something funny here. A funny question, funny answer, etc.
    However... Just a warning: There are some trolls here. So be careful. If you get a weird or inappropriate message from someone, delete it and block the user.

• What are you doing here is the real question. Do you need validation to be hear. But to be honest i typed a question into google and it led me to this site. I never really did anything like this before and i wanted to see what it is all about. When i got hear i just started answering questions and git hooked. Been a member now for like 2 weeks or so.

• Man i should have came up with a trollier comment. I feel like the only kid who took gym too serious. After reading the rest.

• I am here to make the site a sexier, bring the intelligence level down, troll, annoy people, and just plain out spread ridiculousness out.

• I had some serious thing going on, I used to like one of my friends, she didn't like me back, I came here for help.

I'm okay now, she and I still hang out and enjoy each other, and I'm over liking her. I'm gonna stay here though, I kinda like it.
    I don't come on too often.

• i'm having fun LOL

• doing justice to the internet

• Total domination!

• watching out for maniacs

What Girls Said 5

• I first came here looking for relationship advice but the more I've been here I've found a love for giving others advice and helping them with things. It makes me feel happy and useful. Its nice and fun. You can really help people wih their lives. Also when i have a relationship question i can just post it and people will help. Its nice.

• I don't even know what the heck I am doing here but oh well.
    You can ask questions, answer questions, earn xper points, redeem your xper points for gifts, conflict with other people, ask/answer about dick/boob size (it never gets old), converse with people and way more stuff you can find out on your own! I don't wanna spoil more to you.
    Welcome to GaG! I hope you enjoy your stay!

• Im just trying to get advice :)

• If you want the truth, come to this site. They're brutal (at times)

• I want the harsh truth