Whoaaaa.. To many opinions posted?

Can't post anymore opinions as I have posted a lot in a short period of time!! Wtf?

Has anyone else got that/this?

Hopefully this is an error on GaG as I have people pming me about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yepp, this happens if you try to post more than a certain number of opinions in a given time; to prevent spam. However, we've just increased this limit. You shouldn't experience this problem anymore, unles you are spamming :) Thanks for bringing this up.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 6

• I figured it out lol. I think it happened due to the time change because questions that were asked an hour or two ago were popping up as if they were JUST being asked so maybe the system went off of what you were commenting on during that time which is why it said you were posting too many opinions.

@GirlsAskGuys, can you confirm this? I feel like I'm right af. Lmao.

• yes i often got that too and its so annoying!!

• Yeah it will do that it does that for people who post short and quick answers. Although it doesn't mean you have it ust means you are answering lots of questions. Just let a couple of mins pass by and be back on your path.

• I got it once when I was copy/pasting a link. It usually goes away in like a minute.

• It usually goes away after a few minutes and let's you answer.

• Yup, I happened to me before. I could post again after 3 minutes or something.