Would you like a separate section of Gag for more serious questions?

You know, without 'rate me] and 'does he like me?'

My idea is that people wanting to be in this area would have to give more profile information, such as ethnic origin and relationship history.. questions would be a minimum of 25 words, answers at least 50...

Mostly we older people would be in this section. Of course, people could still participate in the 'regular' area.

People would also have to identify themselves, at least by user name, no anonymous answers here, since that defeats the purpose of giving more profile information.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god yes haha
    There are too many questions like "how my good he looked at me is it love" or "I'm so sick of my parents. They make me clean my room. Ew. What should I do " x)
    there should be more categories, for example where you can only get advice from your own age group or something like that.
    But that's just my personal opinion :)

What Girls Said 5

• Oh yeah, am so bored that GAG live feed become fall with under 18 post and some are just for trolling, we need section were we can find serious question, about life, real relationship, not just about how can I fuck my guy or how can I make that gut notice me, girls with sexy legs, do you hate Muslims Christians? .. all this become so boring, when I did come here I did think I would learn something, We need section were I can read healthy staff from what I would learn thing who would help me to prove my self or my life. @martyfellow

• OMG I couldn't agree more... Right now I have to scroll though 10s of posts before I find one they remotely meets those criteria.
    Many user have been complaining about this. Maybe someday admin acknowledges us.

• It's a great idea. Lately I've seen a lot of non-sense questions, so it would be amazing if I found a serious question with serious answers.

• give people a place to talk serious in and your liable to get people who will do the opposite, good luck though

• Of course but most meeting the requirements will be RELATIVELY serious..

• I would, but how would that be monitored? Like how is it going to be more trafficked? But I guess it would work by word identification , like how we used to have that date me/rate me thing on our profiles.

• People would have to sign up separately, couldn't be anonymous for this section even if they are anonymous on the 'regular' section. What do you mean by 'monitored?' Why would it need to be monitored any more than the current version?

• There wouldn't be any changes in the 'regular' section. In the 'serious' section, there wouldn't be 'rate me' because there would be a 25 word minimum for any question. Of course, some clown will just say rate me 13 times, but hey, we aren't responsible for that.

• Ok. Yeah bc it's almost as bad as the knuckleheads that think this is a dating site. I guess we'd have to see how this would go if it happens.

What Guys Said 4

• We are working on couple of changes on how content is displayed for each user depending on their "tastes". First changes in this sense will start appearing soon. Stay tuned for surprises :)

• Sure, why not? Personally I am fine with how it is now but applying something that majority of users will be happy with is great.

• I actually think this is a great idea.

• Honestly, sometimes I don't have the energy for serious topics that require introspection, and other times I do. It would be an effective way to find what we're interested in at the moment.

• I sure would because I think many here like to play games