Why do you think the majority of this website are females?

Tell me some reasons why do you think that is. What are the factors on why this website attracts more females than males.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's mainly because the website is geared towards dating/relationships which are commonly female topics. This might also be a bit of a generalization, but girls tend to like discussion and asking for input more.

What Girls Said 7

• Because females want to know a guys perspective and if they ask their female friends they might sugar coat it. Most women are open books and are not shy voicing their opinion. Where as males seem more timid about how they really feel and this site is a great way to get the brutal truth.

• Good answer. Hahaha I agree with you that females tend to sugarcoat things to avoid hurting anyone's feelings :P

• A very good valid point.

• Dude, you missed an opportunity to make a poll and find out. D:

• I've always felt like there are more guys then girls here.

You know, it would be interesting for an admin to give us the actual breakdown

• According from Alexa. com there are more females.
      www.alexa.com/.../...%3A%2F%2Fwww.girlsaskguys.com

• I'm not sure about the method.

• I think it is skewed.

I think a higher % of woman who are online might find their way here, versus other random websites.

Whereas guys, have many many more options.

More guys would check out sports pages. multiple ones.
      More guys would hit multiple p*rn sites..

So, while there could be more guys here then girls, because of more guys on the net in general, and guys, tending to hit way more websites overall, it drives the stats down.

• Well the website is called girls ask guys. But also neither gender really understands eachother. Like women and men act differently. Women are more complex and have more questions and drama issues. While men are more straight forward or just dont care. So women have more to say and women wanna know they are right. I don't know why but they do.

• I think its because females tend to analyze situations more than guys, n they like asking others opinions or advice, 😊

• To keep the penis size questions at a manageable ratio!!

• I noticed most females answer questions and answer questions more than the male users. Even on questions asked for males I see more females answering the questions

What Guys Said 7

• I thought there were more boys than girls.

• There are way more females than males.

• I dunno. But more poontang for me. (yes, I actually had to urbandictionary to check the legitimacy of that word).

• I would say it's the opposite. There are many questions were guys outnumber the girls, even inthose qquestions that ask specifically for girls answers only.

• Probably because females seem to spend more time on the Internet and girls seem to love answering questions about themselves.

• Lol, I observed females likes to answer questions a lot about themselves, their sex life, belief etc. valid point.

• Girls ask guys... not guys ask girls. As guys we are the specialist.

• Maybe they like to talk about relationships etc more than boys

• A valid point. Thank you

• Look at the name of the web site? Who do you think it is aimed at? Duh.

• Your lack of analytical ability is stupendously hilarious

• Which exactly why you're analytical ability is low.

• I wonder what career you will embark on? Diplomacy?