Why are you here? Tell us why you chose to spend your time on GAG?

Two more polls I could not add so I will add them here. No 6 to troll other peoples Questions. No 7 None of the Above I get on here when Bored to see whats going on.

• For the Points to cash them in for cool stuff
  • Tor Flirt with other GAGERS
  • To Meet Someone in person
  • To get helpful Answers to use the advice in my personal life
  • To help others, it makes me feel good

Most Helpful Girl

• I love being able to help people, I naturally am this way always have been. Now not everyone will appreciate it or care but at least I tried. I've met some cool people along the way and some rotten apples but that's life. You get a little bit of everything along your journey.

• Aww thats sweet

• They already wrote me back saying they will check into it. I have been here going on 4 years now and I do help people plus I was a Mod on other site I am no rookie and I am a good guy Geez

• The thing they keep making a big deal on for modship Is reports like in reporting people or reporting a thread I don't do much of that. I don't see where that's a big deal reporting people to see how successful your reports are

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 39

• I'm here to temporarily escape reality.

• I like being able to ask questions or discuss things I couldn't with people I actually know, I enjoy being able to give good advice, I have very strong opinions and this site gives me the perfect opportunity to make my opinions known, some people on here make me feel so much smarter and sometimes I really want to say "We are all dumber for having read this post", I also really enjoy people getting worked up over super obvious trolls, I also get bored really easily so this is my source of entertainment on my phone during the day and on my laptop all night

• Aww your so cute very well said besides the dumb post part

• To be honest I come on here to get pissed off... Basically that's been the outcome lately for me... So many attention whores (guys and girls)
    All the stupid teens with nothing in their brain but sex.
    And to get amazon giftcards xD

• F. None of the above.
    It's a stress relief and a place to unwind without really being judged. I've met some cool people and I love that, but I'm not looking to hookup.

• It's a fun way to procrastinate. Also, I don't have a life.

• I came here to ask a question back in may dont even know what it was now.. But stayed on because I love this site..

• I came here to visit, now I can't escape. I think I may have a problem...

• To ask questions without being judged. To ask the same question several times because I'm paranoid and strangers behind computer screens can't judge me. To ask questions both from guys and girls that aren't my friends in order to get a honest opinion. To help others with their problem. Because Facebook is to fucking mainstream.

• D and seven. I love looking to see what other people ask and I occasionally ask stuff if I need help.

• 😩 😩 I actually don't like to over stay my welcome but, I am currently going through something and this place allows me to get away.

It's a good site tho, I jut prefer not to over indulge.

• I vote E, I give advise to who need it and I just come on here when I'm bored there's some interesting questions on here :)

• Mostly to pas the time.

• Boredom and just a past time. I have nothing to do at work and all online social media stuff are blocked.

• When I first joined, I had problems. People on here helped me to solve it, I met so kind and gentle people. They made me feel good.
    Then I solved my problem and I said why not staying here to help others, like they did to me. I am so thankful what they have done to me. So I try to do the same.

• I drank too much coffee before going to bed. Bad decision... bad decision indeed.

• lol thats not why your here

• You have been here for a long time, so everytime you get on here Its because you had to much coffee to drink? Maybe you should give up the coffee.

• Nah, I haven't been in since before the summer :P

• can you cash in points?

• Because I'm bored

• I'm here just to pass the time, plus I like giving people advice

• to not to do the things I'm supposed to do right now, duh!

• People actually answer your questions on here

• I initially joined this site because of some crushing problems. Even after i got over him i decided to stay on because i have no life.

• To give and get advice :)

• I'm here for 4 reasons:
    1. I'm looking for advice to use in real life.
    2. I like to help people because it makes me feel good.
    3. I like to know other people's opinions.
    4. GAG makes me forget about my boring life.

• i vote E)
    because i got a million things to do but i decide to waste my time here :3 because boredddddd

• cause i'm bored. If someone benefits from my boredom with my weird opinions then at least i'm being useful in some way :D! .. if not well O'bleh~ :p!

• To help others :) makes me feel happy. And to get answers from other people. It helps out a lot with certain things. Also there's a lot of things on the site that just makes me laugh a lot and makes my days a lot better.. lol I've also met a few cool people, didn't expect to really meet anyone on her but ya know. Things happen :)

• So I can stalk people like @llorando :D

• People like me, I don't think you'll find another person like me =D.

• To pass my time away

• To ask the stupid questions that i have cause sometimes i need opinions from other people & they give really good advice & I've met a lot of really chill people on this too (:

• i'm here to help people based off my experiences. Many people have very low self esteem, and I am here to say that everyone is beautiful in there own way!!!<3

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 30

• Technically I just like telling people what I think. I don't really get that privilege in real life because nobody cares.

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../NobodyCares.gif

Some people find that helpful, so yay!

• Well thats good as far as the site goes but in your real life I am sorry to hear that

• While I respect and enjoy your opinions the vast majority of the time. I still don't care about foreskin.

• @Blueeyes81 the question isn't just about foreskin. It is a question of one's right to their own bodily integrity, and future sexual health.

• I'm here to help people out makes me feel good, i think you definitely
    know how someone is just by having a few conversations with them.

• I love helping other people with their problems, it makes me feel really good when I help someone achieve something. It also helps me feel better about my problems that I have :). Also if I make new friends then that's okay too, I love meeting new people.

• just to spend my time basically LOL

• LOL at the results. I can go to bed now. I voted A.

• A - I like helping people and giving advice

B - I do this while I'm at work on the phone (I can fix computer problems in my sleep so, might as well be on GAG)

C - Amazon store cards. I've saved over 80 dollars on some really nice equipment by being on this website.

• Christ knows. I've already repeatedly said how much I hate the majority of the questions and viewpoints on here, but... Meh, I guess going on answering sprees before I go to bed has become part of my cycle.

• Didn't even know the points had value till yesterday lol

• Oh what happened Yesterday that the points have no value for you?

• I'm saying I wasn't aware you could do or get anything with the points. I thought they were useless

• No you can get things. I just turned all my points in tonight for the TGIF card

• Originally I thought the questions were interesting and I liked giving advice. But this sites just getting boring now. Every question is either rate me, race or gender generalizing questions, questions from guys wondering if their dick is big enough or people saying they're going to kill themselves because the girl they've been obsessing over doesn't like them back. I could go on and on. So I guess I'll just save up Xper so I don't leave this site empty handed and if you like talking to me then PM me :)

• Why dont you try being a mod here?

• What are the responsabilites?

• I think one of the levels is to remoce comments and some threads when people file a report and you have some vote off something like that

• I don't know, but too much time is invested on here. I may have to close my account soon.

• Tbh it's the only contact I get with females in my life, besides my sister and mom, fml

• to help others, as their situations also help me :)

• Because im too lazy to get off my ass and do something else right now.

• I ask myself this question a lot

• To help other people and to converse with my best GAG friend @latina28.

• honestly sitting in my couch i can exchange the views from people all over the world

• Some of the users are pretty smart, so its interesting to hear their perspectives on different things. Also the trolls are kinda funny imo.

Mainly im just here to distract myself and kill time.🔫⏰💀

• TO FULFILL MY DESTINY... GIVING GIRLS GOD'S GIFT TO MANKIND...
    http://m.memegen.com/49nb8j.jpg

YOU'RE WELCOME LADIES

• Because of this girl @soccerchick4eva <3 <3

• For the points mostly and occasional flirting haha

• A and G. I mainly check in between tasks and while on break at work. Earning that Amazon gift card little by little.

• To creep and be a pervert towards other users for self entertainment.

• So I can stalk people like @chocolateismylover, help other and help pass the time.

• I have no idea. Boredom and habit likely.

• To help others, to keep my mind off of things.

• I'm here because things are going very badly between me and my girl friend, and she just seems to enjoy confusing me. This helps me a lot more than yahoo answers did.

• I stopped smoking weed and now I'm bored as Fuck. This helps kill time and distract me.

• There is a man I am currently trying to track down. I haven't seen him in a very, very long time and I owe him something of which I plan to give back once I find him. Since I know he was on here recently I figured I would come check and see if I can reconnect but, apparently, he has since left.

This site certainly is interesting though and has taught me quite a bit about the modern world so I thank you all for that.

• I originally joined to do a friend a favour.

• to amuse myself. . . .