How much does it bother you, when users message you a link to their question asking you to answer it?

Based on a scale of 1-10 how much does it bother. I'm around a 2-3.

• 1-2
    42% (5)0% (0)36% (5)Vote
  • 3-4
    17% (2)50% (1)21% (3)Vote
  • 5-6
    8% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • 7-8
    8% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • 9-10
    25% (3)50% (1)29% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• My thought is If I wanted to answer your question I would've, so I don't need you messaging me the link.
    I don't mind though if people email me the question and tell me the story. It's just a pain in the ass to try to copy the link on my phone so I'd rather not deal.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't bother me at all. I actually feel flattered that someone actually wants my advice and opinion on their question. I always go to their question and leave an answer that I feel may help them in some way.

0|1
    0|0
  • It rarely bothers me, and at the very least I'll have a look at it. I do usually try to answer their question / vote on their poll.

0|1
    0|0
  • It bothers me more when I get random "hey can I ask you about my penis?" Or "I want you in my bed" messages. Ugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me at all. There's a better chance of them giving me MH.

0|1
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bug me, it shows that they either want my opinion, or that they want more xper points

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Never received a message like that. I guess I wouldn't find it very nice to receive a message like that. Don't go after me begging me to answer your question. If I run into it I might answer, if not then I don't know the answer or don't want to answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voted B. It is a useless waste of time but I simply ignore the message.

0|1
    0|0
  • This has never happened to me.

0|1
    0|0