Why am I getting very few answers lately, even for simple questions?

I'll some of my last questions un-anon to illustrate the point. I keep getting like 1-4 answers , even for seemingly simple questions.

www.girlsaskguys.com/user/r3d_anonymous/questions

This may seem normal; like 3-4 would seem normal, but a lot of times the ones that have 3-4 accumulate over 24+ hours and before I would in general get more answers and would have 3-4 within an hour.

Has the traffic diminished? Or is there something about the way I ask my questions that's repelling people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles... I will seriously never understand why some questions get such little attention compared to others. I think the current traffic at the time of posting is usually mostly to blame, but still.

Also, having activity on your question will make it appear in the Live Feed.. so if you update your question or interact with the people who do answer, other people may then notice your question and be drawn in to leave their feedback, too.

• That's what I try to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is an art to having a good title and good question. I always ask anon and most times I garner 40 to 75 answers. If I ask a truly good question it will get 8 or 15 answers and sometimes less. If I ask a sarcastic question with a good title that has a personal touch for everyone I may get over 90 answers.

What Girls Said 4

• It's mostly just timing. Try to post when you know there will be more people on, and sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. I doubt it's you. I almost never look at who's asking the question before I answer and unless the question is completely unreadable I try to answer it. But, I have to be in the mood. Just keep asking!

• We get bored from under 18 question : how to get her attention? we will do sex for the first time what should we do... it's become annoying to us so we start ignore under 18 questions.

• But from the outside when you first click on it, you can't see that I am under 18 and I wasn't asking questions of those nature so...

• @Asker Maybe but when we see the little of the questions we can know if it is under 18 or not :/ I think if your questions are cool u will get answers :/ some people here are burly giving opinions

First under 18 didn't attack me :P

• There I answered ur question.

• happens sometimes lol dont worry too much about it

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe asked at a time when few users are online. Like Friday nights or on Saturdays for example. It happens sometimes.

• Not uncommon. Honestly that's just something you have to deal with. There were times when I wished for more responses but hey that's probably just cause there are lots of people I pissed off here *shrugs*. There's really nothing you can do about it.

• I was anonymous though (I just changed them so you could see some of the past few questions) for a lot of the questions

• I've asked two questions, and they each only got three answers. One was controversial, the other slightly perverted but in more of a joking/trolling way.

• Thats just the way this site works. sometimes you ask a winner and sometimes you dont.