Do girls on GaG really get vulgar messages from guys on here?

In a question I recently read by @Clovergirl-lily she says that in the brief time she's been here she's gotten 3 unwanted messages from guys asker her to look at their dicks and nasty shit like that, I've never sent a message to anyone on here and dont plan to, cuz honestly its always creepy massaging people on the internet you dont know. So anyways I was wondering how frequently you gals are messaged on here, guys too

• rolling in dick pics
  • I get messaged on occasion
  • ma dick crop just hasn't come in this year
  • none of these funny and clever options apply to me

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 57

• yes. i got some explicit messages in the past. some weird flirty one yesterday... i went on his profile, saw that he JUST made the account that day, blocked him... and then a few minutes later, i saw that he canceled his account... which makes me think he started the account just to communicate with me. totally creepy...

• Rolling in vulgar messages and dick pics. I usually tell them that I have a dick too. They usually stop responding after it. I wonder why...
    But some of them are too persistent.
    cdn.hellogiggles.com/.../...age-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

• you should not wonder, one guy msged me telling me he want to kiss my whole body haha (my pic lmao)

• same here.. they start asking about sex change details xD

• Let me make a list
    - Guys asking if they can send dick pics
    - Guys asking for nudes
    - Guys asking inappropriate questions about my boobs/butt/vagina
    - Guys asking if I want to fuck (both underage and 45+)
    - Guys asking about fetishes
    - Guys with a foot fetish asking for pictures of my feet/other info about my feet
    - Guys asking what kind of dick size I prefer and if I'd prefer their size
    - Guys asking questions about my sex life
    - Guys asking if I want to have camsex
    - Guys telling me that they're horny
    - Guys telling me what they want to do to me
    - Guys telling me sexual things concerning my appearance (such as "you have nice boobs" which is funny because you can't see shit on my profile picture)

Etc etc etc. It's getting pretty old.
    i2.cdn.turner.com/.../shut-up.gif

• I just have one question... does you hair look like in your profile pic everyday? :o

• @bubble_tea actually I fix it with a straightener :D I sort of pull it up at the roots, do a curve and then drag it sideways. If that makes sense. :P
      Asker, I'd rather get questions about my hair.

• wow.. never heard of that way to do the bangs. thanks! ^^

• Yes we do... I got one earlier asking if I wanted to see his cock... yea insta block and report had one yesterday... A week ago someone asked me to marry him so he could get residency in the United States..

• i was all the time before i turned my settings to private, its mostly sexual messages or asking to Skype sex i only occasionally got pictures of guys junk. I've never even shown a picture on myself either just being registered as a female seems to be a good enough reason for those types of guys.

• Only from guys who are from India and Turkey.

• Admit it, you were about the call me MoonMicroPenis. It's okay, I can handle it.

• @MoonMice SHHHHHHHHHH

• It seems Indian dudes are really self conscious about their junk. Other races too, but mainly from India.

I'm not gonna copy and paste a link, just to look at some random guy's junk lol I'm so happy you can't send pics in this messaging system! :)

• india is suppose to have the smallest ones thats why

• @J1nnishere I will never understand how some people can be "insecure" about their body yet wanna show it off :o
      Lol, the last thing I'd do is want others to see it. Oh well. I'm just glad pictures can't really be sent. :)

• NEVER. They know not to fuck with me.
    This is how my messages go:
    -Hey
    WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
    -Nothin

SOMEONE GIVE ME A PAT ON THE BACK!

• Just blocked one not ten minutes ago. I fail to see what guys get out of that. I tell them I couldn't see it because my phone won't zoom in that much for magnification.

• Yeah I received some inappropriate messages too. It was the same stuff like people mentioned on here. But lately I received one, he was asking, how his thing looks like? Is it good, nice. He basically wanted feedback. lol
    Things happen. I don't respond. I block.

• some creep just messaged me like 20 mins ago he said "<3 I want to show you my penis please come to my tinychat" A "fuckoff loser" did the trick. tbh the only dick I wanna see is my boyfriend's and even then they are not the cutest things to look at hahaha

• If the girl has a picture up, she will probably get at least one creepy message a day, regardless of her looks.

If the girl doesn't have a picture up, she will probably get one once a week or so. I get a couple a week. Just yesterday a guy messaged me saying "hi I want u to rate my dick, 1-10 ok"

The fuck is this site

• I get messaged links from guys to click on their tinypic link to see their dick -.-

For any guys out there reading this! dont even bother -.- i dont press the link cause 1. i dont wanna see it. 2. tinypic doesn't load on my laptop which im very glad for now ahhahah :")

• Just got a dick pic today. WHOOP WHOOP

• To be honest, I don't even know if I get them, they are way too easy to ignore and for me not to care for me to remember. The guys are only doing themselves a dis favour by wasting their own time. Nudes are so old and I'm so bored of them, I don't understand how people get upset by them they are just photos and who hasn't seen a dick and I also don't understand why people still want to send them to strangers, 9999 times out of 10000 you'll be rejected.

• Yes we do…………

• Just yesterday I had 2 guys ask for nudes and 1 guy ask to send a pic of his penis. Today has been slower with only 1 offer to send a pic. It's a daily thing my friend ***sigh***

• thank you for posting this :)

• Well I want to know how pervish the GaG community is, I thought most people here were pretty decent

• not the first few people i encountered unfortunately :(

• There's this one time when a guy from India asked me if I secretly admire my brothers and if I had sexual fantasies about them. He even asked me to try getting naked in front of them. >.<

Just that. The rest are guys from India or Turkey asking me to marry them. LOL

• LOL! same. a lot of guys from india hit on me

• @Insaan nope, not at all. i was saying the exact same thing that banana was saying. i wasn't making a generalization at all. you have no reason to freak out on me.

• This guys making an ass of himself

• So many it's not even funny. I'm engaged and even if I wasn't I wouldn't want to see some random dudes tiny weenie. Also a lot of them get really mean when you say "no" even if you are kind enough to say "sorry but no thank you"

• I have had SEVERAL guys just send me dick pics with no warning and several others ask me if they could. And the answer is the same everytime, NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT. I have had several guys start out a message with "hey hotty, or sexy, or babe" and several guys tell me they used my picture to masturbate and I made them cum, or my picture made them horny. Every one of these people has been promptly blocked and dick pics are reported.

• It's unbelievable how desperate some people can be. As a guy, I can hardly imagine doing something that pathetic.

• i got real dick photos out of nothing from a stranger couple times as a "first" message... it was written look this is my precious how do you find it?

and i get messages like hi cutie i love you.. hi cutie can i check how my penis looks like.. hi cutie should i shave my pubic hair.. hi pretty i am sure u r sexy can u be my girlfriend...

thanks for all the love and lust. and dick photos. i have never seen that many small dicks together <3 now i appreciate my two last bf's penises more. i need to email them about this.

• yes, but there's this one guy asked me if 15 cm penis is good? lol! i felt awkward with that. I said NO!

TBH, it's a good thing he asked that because it turned he's just trying me on how would I approach with the question. weird right? and the rest is history.. Been chatting with him till now and I think he's a good guy :)

• YES and it's annoying as hell. I'll even tell them I have kids & a boyfriend and they don't take a hint so I have to go block them. It's creepy to try to send sexual messages to people you don't know on the internet unless it's a site for that so it's like you're pathetic -_-

• One tried to, he said "hi" and I asked what he wanted and if it was something dirty... he never replied again.

• Yes, dick pics.
    Wanting to go out messages.
    Wanting to sext.
    Occasion stalkers.
    Creepers.
    Glad I removed my picture. Lately it hasn't been though.
    If you have a question as in general not to me directly.
    I have NO problem helping but not in the way they've asked before.

• It's either dick pics or nude picture requests. And sometimes it's other creepy shit. What strikes me most is when guys in the (over 45) range go like "What are you wearing babe". They're like my father's age ffs. Creepy huh Oo

• It happens -------->

• i got it weird message on ocassion but now i set the profile to private

• Yes us females do get them..😒 C'mon guys.. Really?

• heyy hey hey. *looks past you* hey

• yeah it was like months ago man! :D cause I've only been active for like 5-6 months hahaa. its been a short while xD

• @BertMacklinFBI yeah man.. Pretty shocked ๐Ÿ™ˆ all good man all good..

• More from Girls
    27

What Guys Said 19

• I'm pretty sure that I've gotten one or two vulgar messages from men masquerading as women. Does that count? LOL

• Well, i can confrim i've gotten some suspicious images from female profiles too (hinting about more than friendly activities), but due to their nature i simply asumed it to be spam, then deleted and blocked + reported.

That's my advice to girls. If a guy act creepy, just delete and ignore + report.

Also i'm sorry that some men can't seem to behave decently like you're supposed to. Seeing as they think you're cheap items existing for their amusement, you're free to treat them (those thinking of you girls like that) the same way :)

• I heard from a girl in another question that she was getting a few messages a day from Indian guys asking for pictures of her feet. Wtf?

Can I just ask (might make my own question for this if no one answers), are any of the girls here part of any similar forum and do they get messages there or is it just GaG?

• I would never stoop to that level i had some girl ask to see my dick and nope
    i never sent her pictures.

• Damn, I feel bad for the girls here. Never thought there were so many disgraceful guys here. Well, at least you can easily delete it and block him. I never received any dirty message; just some rude ones but I simply deleted them and blocked the users.

• I got threatened on here in my first 2 days. Best community world wide I think.

• No, thankfully not. I have rabies so they tend to stay away ;)

• sometimes... just sometimes

• " its always creepy massaging people on the internet you don't know" - not true at all.

Never got dick pics so far, but got messaged quite a few times.

• I bet if I changed my avatar to a model, guys would start asking and sending me nude pics haha. That's literately how pathetic and stupid some males are. It's sad

• No, I've never received one.

• Wow it sucks to be a girl lol. As sad and pathetic as this may sound I wish I got some messages like this because then at least I know someone out there wants me.

• Sorry, girls. I try to control it, Ireally do. But sometimes I just can't help it.

• I never get them, hence I must not be noticed. Hence, I must not be attractive or alluring enough. Hence, I must be a waste of a man. Hence, I never get filthy messages. Hence, I'm not wanted. Hence, I'm forever alone :(

• I had a message from a woman asking me if she could finger my asshole while slapping my buttocks. I have to confess to feeling ever so slightly turned on by this message.

• Oh wow you posted something serious. Yes plenty of girl get obscene messages and even some guys do. I know of a few freaky girls that do worse than that.

• Yeah really what was I thinking, gunna go post something stupid

• I'm so proud of you sir

• Yes there's a lot of lame thirsty guys overrating the females on here. It's a shame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23M0Cj6rOs4

• Yet you ask people random things, that you don't even know. What's the difference between the question forum, and messaging?

• I get that, captain obvious but, how is what is said out in public, different than what's said in private

• Lol, well usually people dont offer to show their cock on questions

• These guys are ruining it for the rest of us! No one wants to see your penis, it is not special guys.

• Yeah from what I've gathered very few people like seeing a strangers cock