I wish they had more restaurant options besides TGIF Fridays when getting the Gift Card?

Been there four times lately using the TGIF Gift Card and the food really sucks. I do appreciate getting the gift card but it sure would be nice if this site could change up the restaurant or add more of them

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not very fair to the people whom don't have them. I'd be happy with a chilis or Applebee's... gift card

• Sounds good how about outback Steak house and BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse as well and PF Chang?

• Thank you for mh

• You are very welcome

What Girls Said 5

• Agreed. I don't mind the restaurant, though I've never redeemed for the giftcard on here.
    Maybe a code for Groupon or something like that as an alternative? Or else offer a variety of restaurant options that you can choose from for a giftcard.

That's probably why so many people like the Amazon card, you can buy so many different things on Amazon.

• Yeah. I'm not even certain that they have TGIF restaurants in Canada where I live. I got a $50 gift card this week with my credit card company though so I'm happy about that. We are going to red Lobster this Monday with my gift card (2 of us will eat free minus tax and tip). I find the Amazon gift cards are helpful though. I use it to by nutrition supplements on Amazon.

• That sounds fun have a good time, and yeah I love buying sports nutrition supplements I had no idea Amazon sold that.

• That would be nice! We don't have TGI Fridays here.

• You & me both. I have to travel 200 miles one way to cash in a TGIF card.

• Are you for real you drove 200 miles just for that? And did you drive back another 200 miles that same night? How many cards did you cash in that night?

• Some where in the 15000

• Wow thats a lot get the Amazon $20 dollar gift cards

• lol.
    I used to work there.
    MOST of the food sucks, but not all of it. You just need to know what to order :)

What Guys Said 4

• They need a IHOP gift card. I'd be number one on the top Xper list for that. XD

• That does sound good

• I love pancakes bro. Plus IHOP can be pricey. Friday's can be too though, so I'm glad for that. They need a breakfast restaurant anyway. Plus there's IHOPs in Mexico, Canada, USA, Puerto Rico, and a few other countries.

• How do you get gift cards? And yeah, TGIF kind of sucks

• Just use your points to get the $20 Amazon gift card and redeem it on Amazon for multiple other gift cards. Use two systems to get your desired result.

It's even still worth it to use as $20 credit to purchase the standard $25 gift cards on Amazon.

Paying $5 for $25 worth of Subway/Buffalo Wild Wings/etc. is still a good deal, considering it's just a big coupon for surfing GaG anyways (which it seems like a lot of people would do regardless of rewards, just a perk).

• There isn't a TGIF for a hundred miles... :(