In G@G... what is the use when I follow or others follow me?

I am now following one person and one is following me... SO what?

Most Helpful Girl

• it makes it easier for the follower to stalk you -> read all your opinion to get a good picture of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You get points for having followers. You can filter the live feed to only show activity from people you follow, some people's profiles are set to only get messages from followers. That's about the extent of it.

• okay.. good and fast respond... thank you... you deserve moh.. and I will follow you as well.

What Girls Said 1

• you can filter stuff pretty much it lol

What Guys Said 2

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

Followers are site members who seem to have liked your advice and decided to follow you, so that next time when you post a question, an opinion, a comment or a take, they can get notified on LIVE FEED. They are your fans!

If you are uneasy about someone following your activities, no worries; you can block them.

You can go to the member’s profile and click "Follow".
    If, at any point, you would like to stop following someone, simply click Unfollow from their profile page or your Following list.
    You can also hover your mouse over their username on questions/opinions and click the plus sign to Follow them.

It's a way to help you see what the people you like have to say!

• Its just an easy way to find them again and follow what they are taking about if anyone is interesting to u or u like and get in with share interests etc.