Do you folks remember who was the first person whom you Replied/interacted with on GAG?

It was @TheoryOfAvarice for me !!

Seems to me that women have better memory power remembering names and things !!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Eh, It was on my previous account. It's been years but I have a decent memory. I think it was a girl named @Reeses-pieces777. I doubt that she remembers me though. I don't even know if she's active anymore.

• Ohh boy wow, haha it's been forever... it must have been Toban Frost, though he's not active here anymore.

• Most of the people I encountered on this site when I first joined are not active anymore. I'm one of the oldest active members here, and I don't remember who the first person I talked to was, honestly. It's been 6 years, lol.

• Did you use another account? I was here 6 years ago but I can't recall you at all!

• @Account: Nope, I've always had this account with this username! I didn't know you were around then either - honestly I thought you joined a lot later :D

• srsly? 6 years like a really long time !!
      surprised and happy to see you active still.

• Yep! @RedThread!

I was shy and new and he seemed so cool back then. I dunno. I remember the question was over him wearing a nordic symbol? I think it was if it was offensive and I told him it was awesome if I remember correctly (sorry if that's not accurate Red) but yeah.

First person to message? Oy I can't remember lol.

• @Aizou and @alps-era
    They are the opposite of each other lol but one of the nicest guys on here. Also, the sweet and wise @knowmeyourself. Although we aren't often in touch, these people are still my good friends whom I really respect.

Miss you, guys. ^-^

• The first person who ever messaged me I'm pretty sure was actually @Levin

• Oh yes, I remember. And I remember you were the first to add me. And I remember it was a rather nice message. Oh yes, and I remember, you removing me, also.

Ah, memories. And CommieDearest charm.

• I honestly don't remember..

• Yes, yes, but he's not active anymore and even we are friends in facebook, we stop communicating but he's a nice guy.

• No can't say that I do. So many that were here when i joined have left.

• anything specific which is keeping you active here?

• Mostly boredom. I do have a few friends I chat with steady.

• I dont remember...

• I think it was @BertMacklinFBI

• Someone named @Roarke I think? He answered some question I posted or something

• no but I guess it in the fed

What Guys Said 10

• nice memory. and nope.

• i am just a few months old over here ' so i guess i did ok ' haha

• @Klaatu51 im around 6 months yep. hahaa didn't you call me out on this before? :D

• still it's hard to believe how you collected so much experience unless you had a previous accound and reedemed your points on this one LOL.

damn, one thing i regret is that if i was as much active as i am now by the time i signed up in GAG (may of '13) i'd be in the top 10 already LOL now i try to make up for it uhhhh

• it was a girl who asked a question about how to be shorter 1.5 year ago... i don't remember her user id though

• I don't remember the first one I intereacted with. But I remember @cottoncandydreams having a crush on me - even if she was a fake account.

• @weapon_zero or something like that on the first day. We talked about motorcycles I think, lol

• I have no idea. I don't record those things.

• That would be @BlueSJ for me. ^.^

• Aww those were beautiful days.
      Especially with anime & Korean dramas huhu~ ^-^

• @plato

The first opinion I posted was on his question and he gave me mho for it :)

• I remember the first person who messaged me, but I haven't talked to them in ages.

• i did not talke to anny one directly but the first one answerd my question is existing_not_living

• I know it wasn't you.

• bingo... I don't remember interacting with an anon initially !!