Has any of you connected their GAG to their Facebook?

It says GAG will not post anything on your Facebook if you connect them, but I'm wondering, does it start to bug your FB friends somehow with advertisement or something? Or is it really completely invisible on your and your friends' Facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have not and never will. I don't like connecting my accounts.

What Girls Said 3

• No I didn't. I want to draw a line between here n FB where my personal friends are

• That's exactly why I'm asking, I want to know if it interferes with each other when connected.

• is there a need to connect?
      alright, let the admin answer u

• Yeah, the 100 Xper points. Haha.

• nope nope dont want that

• Sorry I don't have a Facebook account.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't wanna connect them because I don't want my Facebook friends to know that I'm on this site. Just wanna keep it personal. I don't share anything private about my Facebook friends but I still just want to keep this to myself.

• That's what I'm trying to find out - if any of my FB friends would see it.

• Well, if you have a close friend on Facebook who you are okay with knowing that you are on this site then you can try connecting your GAG with Facebook and ask him/her if they see something different or not. If they do then you can disconnect. I don't have any close friends at all so I can't do that experiment. I would if I had a close friend.

• Good idea, thanks.

• I do. And I see advertisement and no one has ever told me anything about it

• No, I don't have Facebook.

Had it before and deleted it numerous times. Done with it.

• Numerous times? Why did you keep coming back? Haha.

• I had Facebook waaaaaayyy back when you had to be invited to it, got sick of it, came back because people in my age group didn't seem to connect other ways, got sick of it, came back because college was the same thing, got sick of it, finally just done with it.

• No and I don't intend to