So a person who was giving me advice based on a question in (Girl's ask Guys) appeared INACTIVE within a couple of minutes?

I still had a look now and the account appears to be inactive. What could have possibly happened?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• They got afraid of giving actual advice and deactivated their account. Trust me you wouldn't want their advice anyway

• What do you mean, bro... Why would they deactivate their account instead of blocking a person

• When someone's giving advice that they know the person is taking to heart it becomes a lot of pressure knowing that the person listening might act in accordance with your advice. If they blocked you it might make you feel worse depending in the situation I guess

What Girls Said 3

• It means they have either deleted their account or they have been banned by the admins. Either way, the account is now closed and the user will not be active on that account again.

• last 2 day i accidentally canceled my account. now i feel like wanna cry because i need to start all over again. sucks!

• Sorry... Well Good luck with your new account... Your new account should come up with better questions and answers :)))

• i will use the nuclear bomb. so nobody can hide and run from it. even anon

• thank God... you will drop a nuclear bomb, not a boyfriend bomb.. Gorgeous girls... nasty :)

• that happened to me too

What Guys Said 2

• hahaha this happens in "how do i look?" topic as well basically...

after 1 hr... account inactive... gosh!

• haha... that is true... I have noticed this too bro :))

• They either cancelled their account or we cancelled their account. That is confidential information and we don't share whether it was one or the other.