Girls who don't post their pics on gag are more often than not?

• ugly.
  • smart.
  • guys pretending to be girls.
  • other.

Most Helpful Guy

• They want to maintain a sense of privacy?
    Nothing wrong with that. o__O

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just don't want to show a picture of themselves. Perfectly acceptable. I didn't show my face here until years after I joined.

What Guys Said 9

• Or they just simply don't wanna show their face to total strangers? Similar to what you did in this question when being anonymous.

• Afraid of receiving unwanted sexual advances.

• It could be many different reasons. It's the same for guys. But mainly it comes down to they/we want privacy in our lives.
    If you look around here. There are so many girls with photos here that complain about guys sending them unwanted remarks and or photos in their in box.

• I still got those dirty messages and dick pics even when I didn't have a photo up.

• @musicbrain5 - There is no doubt that happens too. There are a lot of idiots here. Well, in the world in general.

• I think they simply do not want to put their name (or face literally) to their comments. They want to keep that extra sense of anonymity.

• Hell if i was a girl on here i wouldn't post any of my photos for someone to wank. I dont doubt these girls get tons of unwanted sexual attention from creeps all the time.

• if they don't post their pics it doesn't mean they're ugly LOL

• Privacy online in front of strangers.

• Prefer to stay anonymous/don't want anyone from their real lives finding them asking potentially personal questions.

• Oh, yeah, I've always that anonymous girl was pretty hot

What Girls Said 20

• LOL. This question made me laugh for some reason. I guess because it's so random. I think there's a lot of reasons why someone may not have a picture. I definitely don't think it's because they're ugly. Some people don't like having that out there, as it makes them feel vulnerable, or they've had bad experiences in the past (ex: someone posing as them with their picture). Some people just don't have any pictures of themselves on their computers. There can be many reasons why. :p

• Some, prolly think they are ugly, in one way or another.

Some, prolly are really guys.

Some, are tired of being hit on and such.

Some, want to stay as anonymous as possible

But hey, right now, there is no picture on you...

So am I to assume you are an ugly guy pretending to be a girl?

• you forgot to add smart in the mix ;)

• An omission, is not the same as forgetting.

• theyre probably just girls who don't want to share their photo..

• Just don't want to. There doesn't really need to be a reason.

• Oh... You mean just like you! :)

• you think I'm wearing to much pink? :)

• Lol... Well of course as one of your poll options states "guy pretending to be a girl", makes me think possibly YES.

• Oh are you condemning me to be a guy in a girl user account? O-O.

• People who don't wanna post their pics.

• Actually I rarely upload pictures to the web. Same applies to my sisters @SnowHearth and @NoxIce, we do it for reasons we cannot talk.

• *don't wanna to be recognized if someone I know is on here.
    That's exactly why.

• I don't in case someone I know uses the site plus I am ugly. No one wants to see what I look like.

• I don't like everybody to see my picture. I don't know anybody on here and some of the questions I ask are private so I don't want someone I know searching in google or on here about something similar ro my topic to see my picture.

• Because of privacy

• Uploaded a profile pic because I figured that I wouldn't get any unwanted attention due to having a very particular style. Guess I was wrong.

(Yes, I can totally see why people wouldn't have a picture)

• hmm.. maybe it has something to do with you posting a pic of Felice Fawn as your profile pic.

• Very likely. It's a better style representative than myself but to be honest, I'll probably remove it eventually. Too much hassle.

• So which of these are you?

• I usued to have a pic of myself on here but had to delete it. I kept getting messages from guys, looking to date or other weird shit... I didn't come here looking for attention or a BF so i decided to take the pic down. Now i dont have that problem any more :P

• To remain anonymous. I talk about a lot of stuff on here that is personal in nature.

• I don't have a pick and I've been told im attractive and smart I just choose to have a faceless default I mean if someone wanted to c my face I wouldn't have a problem showing my pic bt to me it's not a big deal have one dont have one what should matter is our opinions/ questions the site is called girls ask guys this isn't a dating site where I could understand seeing the person you want to talk to.

• will you show me your pic? :D

• Because just showing your face is enough to attract soooo much annoying attention. The second you post a real pic you get a swarm of dumbass messages.

• I dnt post a pic because to me this should be a place in which you feel you can ask any questions without feeling dumb if somebody knows you or drama can occur if somebody knows you and knows you are talking about a person in particular. To me being anonymous is the best way to feel more confident in whatever it is u r asking

• This is exactly why I don't post pictures. I figure that it's probably that way for a lot of girls, as well.

• Yah exactly! !

• dont give a crap about people seeing what they look like, i dont want guys judging my appearance and valuing the opinion i give on answers based on my looks because i dont need their approval and i dont want even more guys messaging me perverted shit.

• also just because a female account has a photo doesn't mean they didn't google some random chick or steal a females photo from facebook. its not hard to make fake female accounts