We are inviting #Experts to have a live chat right here on the site every Monday at 8:30pm/CST #GAGExpertChat

Hello GAGers!
Experts will feature a question letting you know who they are and the theme they have chosen for their chat. You can interact with them on the live question’s thread and get direct advice from them. Our next #Chat will take place this Monday, November 10th at 8:30pm/CST with #Dating Expert @Stuart-Brent Theme “Online Dating vs. Meeting Real People”. See you Monday!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Can we see the chat after the fact? I can't make it but feel that good things will be said.

What Girls Said 4

• Yaaaaaas ok

• In website? how about Chat with expert in twitter?

• My brother missed that theme. :/

• sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What Guys Said 10

• Nah.
    I have much better things to do with my time.
    Like go to the midnight release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

• What makes the experts "experts"?

• Well thanks for letting me know.

• After reading his articles I'm very tempted to stay up until this (it'll be 2:30 am here), just because I want to argue with an 'expert' on online dating.

I mean the guy bases all his all his advice for either gender from asking the opposite gender, does he not understand that stated preferences aren't necessarily a reflection of actual preferences?

If he really wanted to find out what works he would experiment with fake dating profiles.

• Written surveys allow more honesty due to the anonymity. My service allows people to get feedback from ten men or women to improve their online dating profile. I know there can be subconscious factors at work in attraction that the surveys and feedback can't gather. Plenty of other people do research based on fake profiles. I learn from those, and what our customers get from feedback, as well as other research. See you at 2:30am!

• But some of your advice for men in your article, especially telling them not to show off their body or job, was very poor. If you'd experimented with fake profiles, you'd know that having topless photos boosts your chances, if you have a good body.

I don't doubt a few women will be put off, but some will go for you specifically because you show off your good body, none will go for you just because you didn't have topless photos.

The same is true for showing off in other ways, like having a good well paying job. Obviously this only works if you have something good to show off.

Online dating success is about focusing on what shallow positives you have and hiding your negative traits as best you can. That and messaging as many women as possible. This isn't what women say they respond to, its what they actually respond to.

• Advice from a dating expert? I usually just wing it, no need for expertise just be yourself.

• 1|0
  • meeting people in real life is the way to be!

• my life is far too depresing and miserable, anything different is good

• I will wait

• I never know when these are actually on I'm like a day ahead have no idea what cst time is lol