How did you start your GAG "career"?

Personally i started as a low-profile guy asking questions about my height mainly 1.5 year ago... i rarely responded to others questions except of mine. i wasn't the "celebrity" I'm now :-P

Funny thing is that back then i thought that actually there's another way except surgery to become shorter... this year i matured more LOL

so how did you started yours?

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't remember exactly. I'm pretty sure I came on here to ask if a guy seemed interested in me and if I should go out with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow sure times change... i'd not expect you to ask such a question now LOL

• lol no, I don't need to ask questions like that anymore. I just answer them.

What Girls Said 9

• I began by answering questions, doing my best to help others. I haven't changed much as that's still what I mainly do on here. I've never really been into asking personal questions about myself, answering other people's questions has always been my main focus here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider it a "career," but more of a "hobby" lol. I came across this website while I was googling random things. I liked the format, unlike other social media sites. We have the option to keep it strictly an academic discussion and not let things get too personal. So, as long as that continues, I don't mind..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm definitely not a celebrity on here, but I started on here a little over a year ago asking about relationship problems with my boyfriend. I still do ask questions but I think I answer more. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Googled a question & was directed here. The rest is history.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a few days ago & I was googling things & trying to figure out what's the deal with the guy I'm taking to was hahaha. Since then I'm always on here -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Google brought me here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a question about my boyfriend. Been answering questions ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • My literal GAG career (:-P) started with a really nasty break up and me wanting a man's perspective on what had happened. I didn't really need advice, but I wanted to know what guys thought about what happened.
    I used the site on and off for the first 2 years, just asking about my own dating situations, never really sharing opinions or interacting otherwise.
    Then, about 2 years ago, I (no idea why) thought of the site again and thought about using it to kill time. So I hopped on and really got into everything it offered, was on a lot because my occupation at the time allowed for it.
    Then I became Mod, then Supermod (no Ubers back then)... then, miraculously... admin and Community Manager.
    And here I am...

1|2
    0|0
    • wow, basically you become admin very quickly then... LOL

• After 3 years total on the site, after about a year of really heavy use.

• Who said you're a "celebrity" eh? Nobody knows you.

0|4
    0|0
    • i'm one of the top dogs these days... check the Xper rankings

• Show All
    • Yeah, if you were a REAL celebrity you would be trying to AVOID the spotlight, not centre it on yourself.

• Exactly. :D

What Guys Said 7

• Started asking questions.

Looked at my profile and realized 3 years had passed and realized I had no life.

www.davidwhiting.org/.../6a00e552737cff883301a3fd311baf970b-300wi

6|3
    0|0
  • Did a Google search for something and G@G popped up. Looked interesting. I like to poll gals and guys on sex topics so it is a dream. The crushers are adorable. Overall a wonderful site!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a celebrity now? I didn't know that!

*bows down*

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i'm one of the top dogs in GAG now LOL

• I was looking for some answers on google on gifting something i think. There was one of the links where took me to gag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember how i ended up here but i'm sure i'd wanted some advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today. It literally just happened, don't know how :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh GaG. A website where people with no life can have an online life.

0|1
    0|0