Girls who post their pics on gag are more often than not?

Girls who post their pics on gag are more often than not?

• pretty.
    17% (4)26% (5)21% (9)Vote
  • desperate for attention.
    17% (4)37% (7)26% (11)Vote
  • guys pretending to be girls.
    13% (3)26% (5)19% (8)Vote
  • other.
    53% (12)11% (2)34% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted C because I'm actually a dude.

You can call me Hans or Hank I really don't have a preference.

1|1
    0|0
    • thanks for verifying my suspicions, Hank !

What Guys Said 4

• A toss up between B & C

1|1
    2|1
  • I would say both B & C but you can tell the real pictures from the fake ones

0|0
    1|0
  • Desperate for attention or catfish girls that want attention using another girls picture

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls tend to have more "rate me" questions on here than guys, but I don't blame them... there's plenty of guys on here that shamefully and desperately overrate the females on here.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Don't give a fuck what people think.
    Desperate for attention
    Pretty.
    Since not everyone is the same.

4|1
    0|0
  • I bet all the guys are going to say B, and it's true for some girls for sure, but it's probably easy to tell which pictures are designed to attract attention.

Mine is just up here so people have an idea of what I look like. Nothing more than that.

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted other, people like to see who they are getting advice from. Today I got a message asking me questions about dogs today, which I was more than happy to answer. I feel like people who hide their picture have something to hide, like maybe they arn't really their actual age or gender. Plus im confident enough to use my pic, so why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I don't see why people shouldn't post a profile pic on gag. I think it's nice when I can see a face when I answer a question. There might be some catfishes on gag, but I haven't really noticed them yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • So which of these are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say E. Young.

When I was younger I did the whole rate me thing and stupid stuff like that (not on GaG, but Yahoo Answers the old fashioned way! lol nobody did Rate Me on GaG back then).

I'd say underneath it all most are just a little insecure and looking for a little validation. I'd say the same about the girls and guys that post those "is my penis big enough?" and "are my boobs an ok size?" questions. I think wondering whether or not you're attractive enough is all a part of growing up.

As far as the ones who post their faces as profile pics I think that they probably just see GaG as a more inter personal site. There aren't too many members on here so it's easy to get to know people and yeah I think they think posting their picture up brings them closer to other members

2|0
    0|0
    • whoa.. did not expect such a thoughtful answer :)

• Personally I don't post pictures of myself because I like my privacy and I don't get why people I don't know/have never met should see a picture of me :)

1|0
    0|0