How many software glitches have you counted on Gag?

gag has at least 8 software glitches. How many can you name? I can name them but will wait until I see how many you can name.

Most Helpful Guy

• About two on my phone. When I go through my messages they won't show when I'm typing. And when I try to make them visible or hide the keyboard it takes a lot of fingering of the screen to make em show. Awkward way to put it.

• That is pretty good actually. What kind of phone do you use?

• @GirlsAskGuys

The keyboard thing is unrelated to the website, it's LGs poor update patch. :)

• @MaskedSanity That's exactly what we needed to know, thank you so much!

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't had any so far.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're noticing site issues, we ask that you please contact us and let us know. Please include device and browser information, and screenshots if possible. We can't fix what we don't know about. :)

• Which issue? There are so many but I will message Gag and also tell you some now. When you already answered a question on gag or are blocked by a member you cannot tell anymore because the message is at the top of the screen and it cannot be seen. This problem is not on a phone. When you message people most times you cannot do it from the inbox. It must be done by going to the persons page first. Sometimes when you message people it takes 10 to 30 tries as it says "page not found". On smaller cell phones like Blackberry and my older LG it is impossible to sign in and my other friends that have smaller screen phones cannot sign in. You can sign up but not sign in. Gag has always made signing up but not signing in a priority. There are many other issues but I am tired and cannot remember them.

• Thank you! We'll look into these issues.

• No problem. The software is really odd. There are times when the up and down votes don't work and many times you need to refresh the page and redo an answer. Sometimes the page goes goofy and you can see the codes for the software.

• GAG has 99 problems, but a glitch ain't one.

• Well if you mean users then maybe more than 99 but there are many glitches on Gag. Maybe you are one of the lucky few that have not experienced any freezeups or odd things here. What way are you using Gag? What browser also? thanks man