How many messages can you send to another user before they reply?

I am typing a message to another user. The message is a bit long so I will have to split it into two messages. However, it seems that I can only send one of the two messages.

On GAG, are you only allowed to send one message before you get a reply?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can send as many messages as you'd like to send.
    After sending one, simply start typing another message and send again.

What Guys Said 4

• You can send as many messages as you want until the user blocks you

• Last I know, Only Facebook pokes worked that way. :O I guess, you can send unlimited in G@G. I haven't tortured anyone here that much YET!!

• If its a close friend you could send like 3 or even way more I guess. But if its a stranger then you should not write more than 2

• Thanks! But what I meant is, is there a policy on GAG that you're not allowed to send more than one message until the recipient has replied your first message?

• OHHH I totally missunderstood xD

• Whats GAG?

• GirlsAskGuys - the website you are on currently :P

• @itsme_goodsamaritan for some reason you just made me think of star wars

@ImKervin Kervin. . . I am your father. Join me, and together we can rule GAG as father and son

What Girls Said 3

• I have never faced this problem. There is no such rule on the number of messages you can send before you get a reply.

• You can send as many as you want :)

• No because the same people keeps sending them 😠 its annoying to the point they get blocked!!!