How many of you actually use the "follow" feature on here?

It used to be where you added someone as your friend like Facebook, now it's just follow? Who actually uses this?

• Yess I use it
  • I don't use it

Most Helpful Guy

• Our FAQ is full of information like this. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

Just thought we'd throw in a little information in case some didn't know:
    You earn 1 Xper point for every Follower you gain.
    You can see the opinions from those you Follow on top in each gender in questions.
    You can filter LIVE FEED by Users I Follow, going straight to the posts from the people you've come to enjoy or depend on most.
    You can Block someone if you don't want them Following you.

To Follow someone else:
    You can go to the member’s profile and click "Follow".
    If, at any point, you would like to stop following someone, simply click Unfollow from their profile page or your Following list.
    You can also hover your mouse over their username on questions/opinions and click the plus sign to Follow them.
    When you Follow someone, you'll see their posts when filtering LIVE FEED by Users I Follow, and you'll see their opinions on top of each gender in questions.

What Guys Said 12

• I do. If I wanna remember a question I found interesting, I follow it. If a user often posts smart or interesting answers, I follow them.

• I do follow people but it doesn't really sway my opinions, it is more so that I can remember some difficult names like @dbt25677 when I want to mention them. I follow people whose opinions I like, but it is hard to remember exact names sometimes :)

• I've just added you to it! XD

• Yes I do, and quite a few of my follwers are leftover from the old site when they were considered friends. Also following let's you filter live feed to certain users, plus it makes stalking easier @chocolatiismylover.

• Only to find people I chat to quickly but nothing else.

• Now I feel antisocial lol, I don't follow or talk to anyone here

• Lol I'm sure your not antisocial just because u don't talk or follow on here. I like it here but there are other things in life we all do to be social.

• I follow back anyone that follows me. I don't see the point in following anyone really, other than to lurk on their profile

• If someone follows me i will do the same in return

• If it was a social site for me I'd use it. I just want info, am looking for socializing.

• I don't cause I never knew what it is

• I used to. Not really anymore

• nopes O_o i see no point to it,
    never really sure of what it even does to be fair lol

• I don't know why there is a follow ere when you literally come across same people all the time.

What Girls Said 3