Anyone else lazy to read long question details so you avoid them?

Anyone else lazy to read long question details so you avoid them? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course. I'm pretty sure every user exercises this particular discipline to some degree.

If I can't get through your title-and it's clearly not because English is your second language-then I keep scrolling on down. If I open your post, scroll down immediately as I've made habit of, and it's one long incoherent paragraph, then it's adios straight to the back-page button for you.

Here's why- I only have so much time, and I genuinely want to help as many users on G@G as possible. And in an effort to do so, I have found that more often than not, by skipping the long drawn out ones, I am more effective in producing the desired result; finding common ground with users, breaking down issues in a reciprocative manner to help us both better understand what (we) think is going really going on.

I realize that I just described the major purpose of this website, but people who won't employ necessary paragraph form, decent sentence structure, yet are compelled to vomit up scripture-long posts... I'm sorry, but that in and of itself communicates to me that you're not really willing or ready to be helped. Whether long or short, I need posts to be cohesive.

Just for the record, I still do respond to almost unreadable posts, from time to time.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes unless it seems as though I could actually help the person with their relationship problems or not.

• Depends on whether it is interesting, or just someone overanalyzing a glance as "a sign of attraction with pupils dilating when they turned the lights off and on and off" with no proper punctuation, spelling, and paragraphs.

Honestly, if there are no paragraphs, I usually don't read it.

• Yes, unless the topic really interests me.

• Got ADD, I may scan em.

• Yes, but if it's serious in nature such as someone considering suicide I will indulge. If it's "does he like me?" I highly doubt it.

• Yup imam to lazy

• ha ha. yes. don 't you just wish people would get to the point

• yes if it's real long i just pass on by

• Ma eyes will burst out if i stick around >.>

• Quite often

• I try my best to skim read through it

What Girls Said 7

• Many times, for I get a lot of Most Helpful, I answer quite a few questions that tend to be long. However, when I am finding myself short on time and can just do a few short and sweet ones, I will pick and choose and still benefit from my fruits of labor. xx

• No, in fact I usually do the opposite.

• If the question is longer than like two paragraphs I just skip it lol.

• Yes me
    Filler

• It's not that I'm lazy its more like its not interesting for me to keep reading lol.

• It depends, if it seems interesting then I would read it and try giving a helpful answer.

• Yup, especially when it's written in one super long block with no spacing in between the paragraphs. Whenever I see a question like that I just feel like
    media.giphy.com/media/TdmTcdoN3egaQ/giphy.gif

Space out your questions and you'll get a lot more responses. You see how Socal1 wrote out his answer? Well that's a hell of a lot easier to read than one super huge block of jumbled text.