Don't you hate it when everytime you first get on GAG it ask you to sign in even though you click where it says "keep me sign in"?

I wish I didn't have to sign in everytime I first get on GAG, knowing I'm already a member and I click on where it says keep me sign in

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohhhhh my goshhhhhh. YEEEESSSSSS.
    It pisses me off!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Tbh I don't really mind, its a measure of security plus it only takes a min or less

0|0
    0|0
  • actuality it's keep me sing in all the time I don't need to use my email and password every time I come to gag

0|0
    0|0
  • It never does that to me. I've only logged in once and I've never had to re-log in.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I never click that button on any site. I type in my email or username and password every time. I feel more secure about my accounts that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you turning off your computer or clearing cache and history on your browser?

0|0
    0|0
    • When I'm done for the day I shut my computer down. I don't remember clearing history. I do scan my computer for virus

• Your virus software probably clears the cache and cookies.

• I use AVG

• It does something different to me actually... When I get on, I'm online. No logging in. However, sometimes when I'm here, I suddenly get logged off when I'm in the middle of something. It sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't log on, a computer program does...

0|0
    0|0