If sex questions were removed from GAG, meaning you could no longer ask them, would you continue to use the site?

Just curious if you'd stop using the site if they removed the ability to ask sex questions, like, as in, even if you tried to, they were removed right away

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, its only 1 or 2 topics on here anyway. My questions really haven't been aimed towards that topic anyway.

What Girls Said 14

• I would, but it wouldn't be fun anymore because 95% of the people would be gone. Plus, who would send me all of the perverted messages that I lovvvvvve so much?😉

• well yeah i mean i dont come here just to learn about sex.

• Yeah I still would.. No biggy.. My questions aren't about sex anyway.. They are just random, quirky weird questions 🙈

• Probably not, I spend about 90% of my time on here answering sex questions, asking sex questions, and talking to people about sex.

• Yeah more than I do atm tbh

• If sex questions were removed GAG would cease to exist.

• I'm always intrigued by what men really think about sex because I don't have much experience with them and I've only ever gotten one side of the typical male mindset on the subject by family and friends since I was little...("men are all pigs who only want sex yada yada blah blah") After finding this site I found confirmation that it's not really like that at all. It's very interesting and fun to read about

• Family and friends just say that to scare you. They want to protect you

• Usually at a young age, a person's only male influence will be a father or maybe another male relative and that person will never offer a serious and sincere side to how guys really think. I guess you're right about them wanting to protect me, but I think parents who default to slandering all men and scaring their kids should find a better way to protect their young ones, that's all haha

• I'm just sayin'

• Probably. I do this to pass time.

• Yeah , I've never asked a sex question.

• See thats where metaphors come in handy my friend.. lol but to be honest i'd still use this site... there is more to it than the sex questions

• Yea, isn't that what this site is about anyway

• As long as I still got my goodies.

• So you're only on here for prizes?

• That in itself tells me enough. Goodbye.

• lol, OK?

• It'd be better for me that way. I get uncomfortable with certain sex questions because of personal shit I've been through.

• I still would. Sex questions are cool but my gag life can still live on without 'em.

What Guys Said 8

• Totally would. I am not here just for the sexual topics. In fact, I rarely view the sexual activity and sexual health topics.

• Yeah, I know enough about sex. Not enough about how the mind of a woman works.

The point is to get an honest answer from the perspective of the opposite sex.

• Nah I'd continue using it, I would actually like the site more. No more of the same questions being asked everyday appearing on the live feed.

• Ya I'd still use the site, I never ask about sex really until I get married it does not interest me.

• I'd still be around.

• Probably not as much

• Yeah, 90% of sex questions are retarded anyway.

• Yeah, they don't interest me anyway.