http://i62.tinypic.com/s5ic9d.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/2mo5r2b.png
Follow suit... got the idea from someone
Should we have verified accounts?

Most Helpful Guy

• We should have verified accounts. I agree.

• I almost said you were pretty but noticed you're a guy lol

• Biased BA, ain't it?

• B A? @WiiU89 Best answer?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 9

• Sadly, this happens on GAG... xx

• Only if you have a pic up in the first place. I never intend to have a pic of my face on here so it would be pointless, since I have no picture up, there's nothing to verify it against, haha.

• true, they could have an anonymous section I suppose but for the people with pictures they should be verified. For instance this creep just asked me if he could send me (a minor) a photo of his "dick" and he's in the 25-29 age group

• @CuriousEddie its called "A Guide On How To Steal Your Bitch"

• Centigrade already did this lol

• yes ma'am, she did lol

• @JackKerouac77 True. I figured if it gets really really bad they can do that with the IP, but I heard that MoonMice/SandPlanet has been doing that four at least four years so idk.

Nah nah nah LOL. You were trying to talk it down. XD

• @JackKerouac77 *for

@CommieDearest Sorry. XD

• Yeah I think we should be verified BUT it would be forcing people to do something they don't want to do even if it's best for everyone. Catfishing is getting WAY too common on here. LIKE WAY TOO COMMON, it's beyond annoying!

• Please please please let us get verified accounts. I get about 10 messages a day from guys who have NO account activity asking for nudes and sexting and bull shit like that. I can't stand it!

• Let us pray to the verification gods that we get verified accounts so that old, dirty, decrepit, men will STOP in there tracks and think again before they ask do I want to send or receive a nude photo. Hallelujah in Verifisus' name we pray.

• Nobody really cares whether you say who you are, the opinions are the only thing that matters! Earlier today i got asked by a stranger over messages to snapchat, so if any verifying needs to be done then it doesn't need to be through this website.

• Didn't we just do this?

• We already established this..

• For what? A) it's not a dating site so peoples pics don't matter.
    B) lots of people go anonymous anyway.
    There's literally no point whatsoever in it.

• Well, YOU don't worry about it then

• Since many of us talk to/befriend one another, a lot of people like this idea. It wouldn't be mandatory or anything.

• Yeah but a lot of people on here talk and it's such a small community. I think it's a nice addition. Not that it's a requirement.