Does G@G jam up and crash a lot for you?

Is it due to all the ads? I've tried it on a number of computers and all have issues.

• Yes, I have lots of problems with G@G.
  • Yes, I have some problems with G@G.
  • No, I seldom have problems with G@G
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• The higher your xper level the less ads you will get. In the mean time get Adblock or some thing similar.

What Girls Said 3

• For me it's mainly that annoying little bar at the bottom of the screen sometimes it doesn't scroll properly and then it's in broken pieces all over the page and it blocks all the answers. To read the answers I'll have to refresh the page.

Also, G@G signs me out at the most random times. I'll click on a question to answer it and I guess the system will time out and I'll have to sign back in even though I always pick keep me signed in.

• yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

• I have a cromebook, and not once have I had a problem with crashing or ads or anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Not often but it still kicks me out from time-to-time. Not too bad.

• On the default browser on my phone it crashes almost every single time i open a question.
    I also beleave its due to the excessive amount of scripts running on this site.

• yes. I thought it was my mobile