Ladies... have you been harassed sexually or in other ways by guys on G@G?

• Yes, continually
  • Yes, off and on.
  • Very Seldom
  • No, never have been harassed.
  • See answers
Damn who is the 1 guy that gets harassed by the girls? Or is he a trans?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, every now and then. i'm going to screenshot every fucked up thing these motherfucking fuckfaces come up with and then I'm going to get a witch lady to do some voodoo on their moronic asses. there will be blood. LOTS!

• You must have a lot of testosterone. If I was your guy and did something wrong I'd be scared you would cut off my pee-pee when I was sleeping!

• yeah, i'm basically a guy.

What Girls Said 21

• yes i have. I'm sure most women have. it happens.. say, 4/ every 10 times i log on.

i just ignore them tho, or block them if theyre persistent.

• That is worse than spam! Do you gals ever tease them and play along.

Goddamn if I was a girl you should see what I'd be telling em! Their balls would shrivel up to the size of a green peas.

• i never play along. if i did, id be getting myself into all sorts of shit. call it boring but i think I'm protecting myself lol.

shah green peas:P well u know, i think something silence hurts more than words.

• I would say off and on. I've gotten plenty of guys trying to sext or have dirty private messages with me, and I've gotten dick picks.

• Yes, those fricken random emails from guys asking about aoidhfoofasodfbaWalnv.

www.pleated-jeans.com/.../pharrells-happy-song.gif

• Yes all the time. I'm coming up with a new anti weirdo system. So far it makes me and other users laugh so I'll say IT WORKS!

• yes this shit happens continually... but hopefully there's the blocking feature

• On and off, most of the time I get simple "heys" or some very mild compliments. Probably because of my age range. Very rarely I get a respectful question about my willingness to see some male genitalia. I usually block these fuckers and call it a day.

• I get the odd "are you married?" and "looking for a girlfriend" message every so often. I usually just tell them to go away rather than mess with them.

• Yes, somewhere between off and on and continually. It's usually just through messages and I'm pretty fast to block them. But since it's multiple times per day it gets a little annoying.

• Yes. Dick pics, cam sex requests, inappropriate questions about my body... I even get "will you be my girlfriend" sometimes, just like that, out o nowhere.

• Yes of and on. Seems to come from one group in particular.

• LOL i have had a few guys like waaay older than me like damn there 30 and in their 40s try to talk to me and stuff and ask me if i masturbate or if im horny and im like wow... But for the most part everything is A okay!

• I created a GAG account! The mex morning this guys send me a message that he was going to send me a picture of this dick lol!! I blocked him, deleted his message. This is my 3rd day using Girlaskguy.

• Yes i do. I get messages from weirdos asking me for a photo. Very reason why i haven't uploaded an image of me on this sexualized website.

• Creeps everywhereeeeee

• Well miss... you just can't trust men. Maybe you the queers won't harass you, but if you married one they would be hunting dick and cheating on you.

• Not really , I voted C.

• I have, my sisters were too.

• It's not harassment if you can just block them.

• Yes lol d! ck pics mostly 😔

• You gals ever like the dick pix or are they always offensive?

I will guess offensive.

If you sent photos of your privates to guys would the be offended or happy?

That is the difference between men and women. I'm not making excuses for guys... just saying... we are on different wavelengths.

• Before becoming admin - often
    After becoming admin - on and off

• I voted C because I disabled messaging from people I don't follow.

• Used to. Now I just answer questions on Anon. I haven't been harassed since I started doing this.

• I voted B just so you know

• Sure is ^_^ It's very effective. Every once in a while I get an angry comment saying something along the lines of "why did you answer this on anon? Show yourself!" from an angry guy (girls never ask me to show myself for some reason they tend to respect my privacy) but that just makes me more confident in my choice to answer those questions on anon lol.

• Anon or not does not matter to me. I treat them all the same.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been harassed by women on here. Just like to point that out. *Rocks on feet for a moment then retreats**

• Yes they definitely have because it's the Internet

• Of course they do . The majority of guys are thirsty and lame and tend to overrate women on here and some are so thirsty they harass. I'm like dude you are worshipping and drool over the women on here? On here? Please I rather back flip off a skyscraper than to do that.