What what the bloody hell just happened to GaG?

My GaG web page just changed and it is staying the same way. I have cleared all cookies and data retried but its still like this. I can't view my profile :/
http://i62.tinypic.com/2znzqmq.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Restart your browser, clean the cache, kill the cookies, and restart your PC. I got no bloody idea how that happened, but i got a feeling that there's either something wrong with GaG on your side, your browser fucked up, or your PC fucked up.
    Also, which browser are you using?

• Im using safari thanks its resolved now :D

• Hehe yea :p

• heh. Most of the time it does. "turn it off and on again" and "make a system restore" solves 90% of all PC problems in my opinion (not rleated to hardware). If it's not fixing it, then you're propper fucked

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah it sucks. This website has a lot of viruses I think, or something cause it slows down my computer and it freezes it too.. It took me like 30 mins just to post an opinion, cause it was frozen too... eh~ I'll probably leave again if it persists. :/

• mine didn't do that, but it wouldn't do anything I was telling it to. And then I exited out of it, tried to access the site again and for about 5 minutes it kept coming up saying the website is not available. I think it has a bug or something.

• This site is run by amateurs. Never had I had sooo many freezes.
    It sucks big time.

• My desktop is working fine.

What Guys Said 4

• You should try Google Chrome. Especially if you are using IE, because IE is an atrocity. But try pressing Ctrl+F5 first.

• What kind of device are you using? I have weird things happen on my tablet sometimes.

• Never seen it like that. Interesting.

• Could be a glitch.