Is GAG mainly used by Americans or is it a pretty widely spread usage?

Just wondering as i'm from UK but I can tell a lot of questions are US specific! Where people from?

• UK
    9% (3)22% (5)14% (8)Vote
  • USA
    52% (17)39% (9)46% (26)Vote
  • Australia
    6% (2)13% (3)9% (5)Vote
  • Other (specify)
    33% (11)26% (6)31% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The poll is to say where you are from in case anyone is confused!

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT? IM THE SECOND AUSSIE TO VOTE?
    wth is this?

@misscoffeehead girl get yo ass here and vote :P call the rest of the gang if u know some haha

0|0
    0|1
    • Lol lobbying to get votes I like it!!

• Show All
    • yeah thought I'd give you most helpful as a consolation for losing the vote :D

• lol, how very thoughtful of u

What Girls Said 6

• I live in Canada. Most of the users on here are from the US, Canada, or the UK, I've noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one LIKE me here:)
    Pakistan :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie :D haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I am from Asia
    there are some Asians here too but i think the main audience is from USA and Canada

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard GaG actually originated from Turkey. I could be wrong though. :O

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Canada and I have some other friends that use gag

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• most people here are Americans, then after Americans are Canadians, British, Australians and Indians. Then the rest

3|0
    0|0
  • NEW ZEALAND FOR THWE WIN! Yeah it's quite widely spread I've heard of people from Europe to Asia to America. So yeah wide spread.

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority are in the USA but there are still plenty from other countries so it is spread around the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I come from the Land Down Under where women glow and men... comeon, you know the song mate hahaha

2|0
    0|0
  • GaG is pretty diverse with users from countries I never even heard of until I got on this site. It's amazing how we can communicate with people all over the world instantly in this day and age, yet most of us take it for granted.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm originally from Spain, but I started using this site (and knew about it) when I got to the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately we see many annoying turks here.

2|0
    0|0
  • A fellow Brit! Good morrow, kind sir!

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG is used by many countries not just America

0|0
    0|0
  • India tooo... cz there are may indian user including me!!

1|0
    0|0
  • India.
    Whatever region bro... but only US UK AND Canadians are benefitted with exper points.

0|0
    1|0
  • Here is my guess. 60% Americans, 28% British and 12% from other countries.

0|0
    0|0
    • long way to go to discover those results atm! Early voting suggest mainly USA and other countries then Australia then UK!

• Show All
    • I know but I can only go off what I am seeing in this vote and in this vote other countries it winning! I suppose it depends what time the poll is done as at this time there are prob less americans on due to the time!

• lol of course it matters what time. All the Americans are asleep. Ask this same thing at 7 to 9 pm EST time