Is GAG mainly used by Americans or is it a pretty widely spread usage?

Just wondering as i'm from UK but I can tell a lot of questions are US specific! Where people from?

• UK
  • USA
  • Australia
  • Other (specify)
The poll is to say where you are from in case anyone is confused!

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT? IM THE SECOND AUSSIE TO VOTE?
    wth is this?

@misscoffeehead girl get yo ass here and vote :P call the rest of the gang if u know some haha

• Lol lobbying to get votes I like it!!

• yeah thought I'd give you most helpful as a consolation for losing the vote :D

• lol, how very thoughtful of u

What Girls Said 6

• I live in Canada. Most of the users on here are from the US, Canada, or the UK, I've noticed.

• No one LIKE me here:)
    Pakistan :)

• Aussie Aussie Aussie :D haha

• I am from Asia
    there are some Asians here too but i think the main audience is from USA and Canada

• I heard GaG actually originated from Turkey. I could be wrong though. :O

• I'm from Canada and I have some other friends that use gag

What Guys Said 12

• most people here are Americans, then after Americans are Canadians, British, Australians and Indians. Then the rest

• NEW ZEALAND FOR THWE WIN! Yeah it's quite widely spread I've heard of people from Europe to Asia to America. So yeah wide spread.

• Majority are in the USA but there are still plenty from other countries so it is spread around the world.

• I come from the Land Down Under where women glow and men... comeon, you know the song mate hahaha

• GaG is pretty diverse with users from countries I never even heard of until I got on this site. It's amazing how we can communicate with people all over the world instantly in this day and age, yet most of us take it for granted.

• I'm originally from Spain, but I started using this site (and knew about it) when I got to the US.

• Lately we see many annoying turks here.

• A fellow Brit! Good morrow, kind sir!

• GaG is used by many countries not just America

• India tooo... cz there are may indian user including me!!

• India.
    Whatever region bro... but only US UK AND Canadians are benefitted with exper points.

• Here is my guess. 60% Americans, 28% British and 12% from other countries.

• long way to go to discover those results atm! Early voting suggest mainly USA and other countries then Australia then UK!

• I know but I can only go off what I am seeing in this vote and in this vote other countries it winning! I suppose it depends what time the poll is done as at this time there are prob less americans on due to the time!

• lol of course it matters what time. All the Americans are asleep. Ask this same thing at 7 to 9 pm EST time