How did u discover this website?

the title says it all... so how did u find it?

Updates:
and for me its GOOOOOOGLE... lol
#lovegoogle

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I googled the question: Why does my boyfriend's cum make my mouth tingle and go numb?

Well, I didn't get my answer but someone left such a stupid, ignorant answer to another question that I had to sign up and answer back. Nearly got my gift card!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Back in December 31, 2013, luvme, I came across this GAG for I was hunting for some site where I could Help others with my wise ol' owl advice.. I have been doing this the better part of my life.
    The next thing you know, January 1, 2014... I am Paris13 and have been here ever since, nearly a Guru now. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • nice... u do help ppl... cz u did help me to lol!

• and ya... u didn't mention sweetie this time lol!!!

• lol.. Ohh, thank you, Sweetie, glad I did.. and there is Your Sweetness once again.. lol:)) xxoo

• I was falsely banned from another forum site, and I was recommend this site. I like GAG better than anything thus far.

1|1
    0|0
  • google search=]

0|1
    0|0
  • Google sent me here when I was looking for some advice about something.

1|1
    0|0
  • I Googled a question & was sent here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Googling for some advice

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking for advice on Google. And then I found this place

0|1
    0|0
  • I discovered 1 hour ago

0|1
    0|0
  • By a total accident

0|0
    0|0
    • tell me about it!

• I was googling a question and this website came up with opinions and somehow I got I trigued and joined :)

• Google... I can't even remember what I searched for now, something like "men's perspective on bad break up".

1|2
    0|0
    • sad story..

• It was at the time... now it's just another lesson that I learned from :-)

What Guys Said 7

• Googled a question. Someone on this site asked the same question so the link showed up on my list of search results. I clicked on it and looked around the site. It caught my interest. After reading info about it I decided that I should sign up. Glad I did.

0|1
    0|0
  • i had a question regarding oral sex. I think I typed my general question "what are girls feelings on..." and one of the sites that game up was...

0|1
    0|0
  • I was searching a topic while at work (I don't remember what now) and liked the format. So I figured wth, I have never been a part of one ofor these Q&A websites (other then yahoo answers with one of my emails, but it sucks).

So far it's alright.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doctor's orders! She recommended it to me :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know ask Google haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no clue how I got here.

0|1
    0|0