Has anyone noticed this about gag?

About 2 years ago the questions on this site were few and far between, but starting like 2 years ago it's like there's a new question every second. Is this real or am I being gaslighted?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, that's because it's more popular but NO OFFENSE but the community was more close back then. There were LOTS more deep opinions and questions not nonsense stuff that were overly repeated. Not everyone on this site is being respectful, serious or appropriate.

What Girls Said 7

• I've been there 3 years and I do think it's impossible to keep up with the pace. It's partly good because you can never see it all and will always have something new to read, but partly, many questions are repetitive or just stupid, so it can get pretty dull and uninteresting sometimes.

• Well yeah, the site has grown immensely. As more and more users create accounts, there will inevitably be more questions being asked.

• Yeah thats true but there are a lot of people on here now, plus you get xper for asking questions so maybe that's why

• There are definitely more questions. Mostly repetitive. 2 years ago admin was stricter.

• I joined like a few days before you joined GAG... 23rd. I don't remember well... Just have got a vague memory of a chat that turned out... er... where the guy wanted cam sex and I had to delete the guy.

• I haven't been around long enough to know. Maybe it'll be insane in 2 more years.

• I have noticed the same in the last 2 years. More so since they dropped the age limit.

What Guys Said 5

• its been the same for me since I started. but I guess I don't count, cause im only 5-6 months in.

• I think it seems this much quicker because the live feed actually shows each and every event that occurred. It was probably this popular already previously (although okay, maybe it might have grown a bit, hence the XPER point cost increases).

• The site gained popularity. More users = more questions.

• Nooo, haha, they're always being asked it's just that when you login now, you see the "live", you see what's being done, constantly, as opposed to how it used to be

• Nope.

Been on here about a year and a half longer than you and I can say you're just oblivious.