I think that if you ask a question within 48 hours (2 days) of the same question being asked you should face some type of penalty for it such as not being allowed to ask another question for a whole week afterwards.
This is to punish people that ask repetitive questions (penis size, breast size, "which do you like better?", etc) that are the same; within a short period of time, and to force people to use the search bar to check and see if the question was asked today before they go asking the same question all over again.
Of course there would have to be allowances for questions posted in the same time frame (for example if you post a duplicate question within 2 hours of another poster you will be waived), but I think that setting a limit on how often you could ask the same question would make G@G a significantly better environment.
What do you guys think?
- Good idea! People need to stop asking the same 5 questions repetitively on G@G0% (0)50% (3)27% (3)Vote
- Not a bad idea, but needs some adjustments..0% (0)33% (2)18% (2)Vote
- Bad idea! I like answering the same question over and over again. It's easy XPer points!80% (4)0% (0)36% (4)Vote
- But I love asking if my penis/boobs are big enough.. why do you want to take that away from me?20% (1)17% (1)19% (2)Vote
- [Other]0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I feel like I just saw this question yesterday...
(J/k, I'm totally trolling) =D1