When you ask a question on here, are you looking for certain people to answer, and or a certain way?

I often wonder if you're just looking for some specific person to answer, a certain way. Are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope not really I just ask and see what others think about it. I have an open mind to others comments. Not all my MH answers have been what I wanted to hear but was exactly what needed to be said.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I'm simply looking for an answer that makes sense. I'm more than willing to change my point of view on something if another point of view makes more sense than the one I originally had.

• Most simply want someone that agrees with their point of view.

What Guys Said 3

• Want someone who can give a smart and understandable explanation to backup his/her answer. Someone who can answer my question and not just make a short joke or something.

• No. Just solid answers. That's it.

• Rarely I have but for reasons of research or to feel better (and in the cases of feeling better a common sense answer would agree with my view also and it is to vent). Most times I want honest views from people's perspectives.