They should put a counter here to show page views of questions. Also the last 10 gag'ers to view a profile?

They should put a counter here to show page views of questions. Also the last 10 gag'ers to view a profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• A long time ago they used to show how many views a question got, but people got really upset about others reading the question and then not giving any responses. Eventually, that feature went away.

• On most forums maybe 85% to 95% are lurkers and never reply. I like seeing the stats anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• i think for views on a question that'd be cool but last ten gagers to view a profile i don't really care about. maybe number of views but you really don't need anything more. in my opinion

• I thought you gals would like the profile info? How come you don't want to know who is looking you up?

• Because I prefer not to know who is creepin on my page haha. Plus I don't really care.

• i agree with the counter ( i dont think it would be of much use though lol but why not :P)
    but gagers who viewed your profile? I don't know man lol

What Guys Said 2

• Most views are by lurkers anyway.

• I guess thats okay, but why.

• Just more info. See how many lurkers versus participants read a question. See who is checking you out. Also good to show the number of profile looks you get.

• Soooo, you want to see if girls are checkin you out.