Do you consider Addicted to this site?

We can be addicted to just about anything thanks to science proving that dopamine discharges in our brains. Creates the chemical reaction of pleasure and enjoyment. So thanks to our sensual bodies we can basically be addicted to anything!
including GirlsAskGuys. com
Are you one of these people? Do you discharge Dopamine when you enter this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, not sure bout addicted, id say i come here a lot to kill time, if i just feel like answering people's questions or to catch up with my friends.
    i can't do all these at once so i end up coming a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Addicted? No. I visit out of boredom at times

• No because I don't crave to be on it everyday all the time. I get on when I need to ask something before I forget or feel like helping out. I've gone a whole year without getting on and was like yo I forgot I had an account here.

• I wouldn't say addicted, I could stop any time I want to. I come here because I like helping people with their problems

What Guys Said 1

• I like to come here for about an hour before I go to bed gives me a way to vent but no I am not addicted.