Who founded GAG and how it came into being? The REAL STORY!?

Who founded gag and what is his/her qualification? Whose idea was it and how did they implement it? How much time did it took gag to lauch and become a well known website? Any idea guys?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It was founded by a Turkish entrepreneur whose name escapes me. His qualifications? Other than a great idea and the means to make it real not much more. Is there a qualification requirement to start a new venture?
    The last time a question like this poped up he actually responded. Pretty ingenious IMO.
    Don't be surprised if he does now.

• Noo qualification required just wanted to know who the person is.. How have you been? Its been ages since we last talked!

• I'm not in qatar lol

• But that's what ur profile says😳

• I don't have idea.. maybe you can google it? :p

• Yeah I don't know about that lol Google it? haha

• Lol good question!!

What Guys Said 3

• Somone thought 'I got a great idea for a website' and got someone who knew how to create websites and bam, GAG is born

• Sounds like two human beings mating and naming their child GAG :D

• Whatever Christopher Columbus says, goes. He did after all find India. That fucking dumbass. Lol.

• we super turks founded it (not mine :D)