Is it too much to add a simple rate me section?

Admins, can we pleas have a rate me section, we G@Gers need a rate me section so we can filter out rate me questions.

• God yes, we need a rate me section ASAP.
  • No need for that section, I love rate me questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• A new Topic, "Rate Me", is something we're currently considering. :)

• Please don't you can only ask rate me questions once anyways then it would get removed as a duplicate.

What Girls Said 4

• They used to have one but very few people used it.

• yeah exactly, I hardly see myself ever clicking on that page.

• If your referring to the one that use to be on gag before the major update, than I remember that, if your referring to one that G@G had after the major update than it must of been invisible to my account.

• I'm talking before the major overhaul of the site.

• Where's the "No need for the section, nobody even cares and most usually ignore rate me questions" option?

• Yes yes yes please do it.

• There was a rate me section once upon a time. Rarely used, unless you wanted to acquire xper points rapidly by rating miserable souls. It would be great to have it again, because the rate me questions that you see on the main question page would decrease.

What Guys Said 3

• You can only ask a rate me a question so many times then your post would get removed as a duplicate.

• I don't understand why people have a problem with rate me questions, I love them cause they are so easy to answer, they don't need a well thought answer, you just look at the pic and give a rating

• They use to have that rate me/would you date me thing and no one used it.

• That was a little different from question section, as you just put up a photo and a brief description of yourself, and waited for people to rate and comment.

• It's the same shit without the instant gratification of a question posted to other. My point being, if you created a section just for rating, then the attention whores would still be deprived of their instant gratification...