Xper Amazon gift card GAGERS tell me this?

Xper Amazon gift card can you use to gift cards on one purchase. I'm almost at 5000 enough for my gift card. I was wondering if I can get to 10, 000 get 2 gift cards and use them both on the same purchase? Is this possible? Has anyone tried or done this before?

I've been informed by GAG GirlsAskGuys
8 Xper (30 to 35)

Yes, you can redeem all of your points for one larger giftcard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you can redeem all of your points for one larger giftcard.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, your gift cards can stack. When you redeem your Xper for an Amazon gift card, you'll get a code for it sent to your e-mail; once you redeem that code on Amazon, your $20 credit will remain on your Amazon account (Amazon gift card money never expires). So really, it's all up to you on how you want to spend or save them.

• Yeah I added 3 giftcards on Amazon and then used them for a single purchase.

• Yeah you can add up giftcards on Amazon and they don't expire once applied.

• Yes, its possible. I've done 3 at the same time.

• I don't see why not.

• I'm trying to get points to get an amazon card. The problem is I only have 209 points!! Ugh

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • except what annoyed me was that I did the same.. at 4000 I held out for 8000. Then a month later they changed it to 5000 for a amazon GC no longer 4000... so I ended up having to lose more points...

I'd get the stuff you want WHEN you have the points. If you wait to double your points by then the points needed for an item might have increased...

I could've have close to 2 GC now too... now I'm stuck with only 1...