How long have you been here on GAG?

Just as question asks.. What Keeps you here?

Updates:
How rude of me didn't answer my own question I've been on here almost 6 months and I love making up interesting questions and giving my opinons.. plus some of the people...

0|1
55|49

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 48

• I've been here since 2011. I realy only got "active" around late 2012. I stay for all the advice, the question, but most importantly the People. A Lot has changed since I first registered. People have come and gone, but similar types of characters always find their way here lol

2|2
    0|0
    • Aww well I'm here to stay

• Show All
    • It was difficult to navigate. You couldn't choose who you wanted to rate. You would end up rating people who posted in 2010 and who'd long left gag lol

• Maybe a updated version

• I have been here since 9/26/2014 and boy it has been a wild ride.

I stay for the honest advice, opportunity to lame troll (only on obviously ridiculous questions) and the friendly rapport that I have with a couple members.

It's also just plain interesting to see what others like/think/feel about normal issues that I don't really have the chance to converse with people in real life about.

I'm a force for friendship and fun on GaG! The power of the Internet for great things.

1|2
    1|0
    • You are pretty hilarious

• Show All
    • Oh geez your in it?

• No, but that would be cool if I could! There has to be some way to look at what usernames went anonymous in the backpage/technical stuff. I'll learn one day.

• I have been a member since 4/27/2011

But for about 2 years I forgot about this site untill they e mailed me

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been here and there. . I've seen things. . . done things. I am what I am. What am I? I am a DooM

I log on, I log off. I type, I read. . . I feel

Demons have to be killed, we can't allow demons on this site, that's why I wish I had a plasma rifle. But I don't. I really, really don't

I've been up voted, down voted, messaged and even mentioned but I've never asked a question

I'm almost done

Ebola

Now I'm done

1|0
    0|0
    • What is this dr suess

• Show All
    • A good wow

• Nice, I'll put up some of the story

Do you like
      Green eggs and ham

I do not like them,
      Sam-I-am.
      I do not like
      Green eggs and ham.

Would you like them
      Here or there?

I would not like them
      Here or there.
      I would not like them
      Anywhere.
      I do not like
      Green eggs and ham.
      I do not like them,
      Sam-I-am

Would you like them
      In a house?
      Would you like them
      With a mouse?

I do not like them
      In a house.
      I do not like them
      With a mouse.
      I do not like them
      Here or there.
      I do not like them
      Anywhere.
      I do not like green eggs and ham.
      I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them
      In a box?
      Would you eat them
      With a fox?

Not in a box.
      Not with a fox.
      Not in a house.
      Not with a mouse.
      I would not eat them here or there.
      I would not eat them anywhere.
      I would not eat green eggs and ham.
      I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you? Could you?
      In a car?
      Eat them! Eat them!
      Here they are.

• Almost 6 years. It saves me money from going out, I work at home and it's a fun mix of work and trolling eh I mean posting answers/questions and I have some good friends here.

6|1
    0|0
  • probably a month or 2. I really enjoy giving advice to folks on here and receiving it. I wish there was more to this website though. Like maybe an area where users can write articles about something. I would really like to write stuff on "judging a relationship" and "things to do while 'soul searching'".

0|0
    0|0
    • You actually can

• Show All
    • Oh wow I didn't know they disabled it. I wonder why

• I haven't been able to since May when I started

• I've been on GAG for a little more than 2 years now and I stay here cause it's a place full of interesting and genuine people - with very few exceptions maybe. And now we have beautiful you too - more incentive to be around :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been on here since the 3 February "1172" Mahahaha :P:P:P

nah I have really been on here since... Drum roll please...

11 April 2014

I stay here for some of the people. There are some things about this site that make me well... -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/3/2013. I stay because there are some people on here I actually like as people. And xper points.

1|0
    1|0
  • I've been here since May of 2011, so about three and a half years (having just returned from a hiatus last week).

0|0
    0|0
  • Since January 2010, that over 4.5 year.

I'm definitely one of the most senior users here in terms of longevity.

I love GaG! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I just checked my profile and I've been here since March 17, 2014. I think I stay because some of the GAGers are really cool and funny, and I enjoy reading their posts. And then there's this really cool girl who loves the Jayhawks. . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Since March 2014. It was accidental discovery plus came across the question which i thought must be answered lol. But signing up was compulsory and here i am.
    Initially out of excitation, i used to answer maximum questions, and was very regular, infact tried answering those questions which regular gagers never answered. I used to recieve lots of MH award initially haha! And interestingly, i used to receive PM for advices! I thought, my presence does make sense. So ii kept myself here.
    But with time, due to aggression and tip off with some girls or arguments with QA's, getting blocked a few times, i think my reputation declined LOL.
    Now i am not very much regular and active like b4. I sigh up only when i am bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I logged on about 4 minutes ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol ok smartie.. Not what I meant

• Show All
    • Ooooo. I like Smarties. The blue ones are best. XD

• Hahaha you should enter that on my favorite candy question lol

• I signed up in September of 2012, but I didn't really use the site regularly until like February of this year.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love this site

• Yeah it can be a little addicting, not gonna lie. I especially started using it a lot when I began taking some online courses. It's nice to take a little ten minute break here and there, have a coffee or tea or something and play around before getting back to work.

• That's true work sucks haha

• Since January 2011. I can't believe I'm coming up on my 4 year GAGiversary! Crazy scary how time flies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Awwwwww congratulations

• Show All
    • @222fallguy2

• It will be the year 2022 when you get to level 10 :P

• i'm almost 1.5 year around. in fact at 17th of November i'll be 1.5 yo in GAG years

0|0
    0|0
  • Since Bastille Day

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been here almost 3 weeks and I remain here because there are new questions almost every 2 minutes and also many interesting people and opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • Since 5/7/2014 so about 6 months now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm for about a year or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 6 years now. People on here keep me around.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 4 months, and I have no idea why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost a year. becoming one of the regulars commenting

0|0
    0|0
  • been here too long *waves frantically* hey :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 more days will make a year for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since April 1st, too lazy to do the math.

0|0
    0|0
  • too long. i come here when i'm bored. and right now i'm bored as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 7 months I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Six years nearly. Way too long. But it gives me something to do. A habit, no less. Good one at that.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 55

• 6 years... I stay for a variety of reasons - passing the time, reading interesting or hilarious questions and answers, chatting with people online. I like it.

1|2
    0|0
    • ME to!!! I've only been on since may but completely agree

• Show All
    • @selfishstars: Hey there, haven't seen you around in quite some time.

• It has been awhile!

• Since 2008. Nothing keeps me here. I'm a free spirit
    media.giphy.com/media/rqRITEWT8IIDu/giphy.gif

I take looonnng hiatuses from GaG like.. 6-12 months at a time, but I almost always come back eventually

0|0
    0|0
    • What was your original name here?

• Show All
    • @222fallguy2 yeah I was 12. I feel like I wasn't as annoying as these brats on here, but I probably was XD

• Ha that was a good guess.

• It's my 2 year anniversary on here today! With breaks, of course.

2|0
    0|0
    • Congratulations girlie!!! Not sure if you were on here when I started but nice to meet you!! Your gorgeous by the way!!! No wonder the guys said they missed you!

• Well aren't you sweet!! Thanks SO much! :) xoxoxoxoxoxo

• Your welcome so much

• I've been a member of this site since spring of 2008. Not sure what really keeps me here. I totally dislike this new format and because of that not on it all that much any more. The time it has taken for me to answer this should give some insight as how often I get on and see what or if anything interesting is happening. There was a time when we had much more fun here and we would be on the site several times a day. Now most of my old pals have totally left the site.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think they left?

• Show All
    • Much more before!

• Interesting

• 6 years but I took a long break. I've been here since I was 17-18. I am probably one of the oldest users. I had a different account in the past.
    Anyway, I really like the site for various reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost a year and a half now=]
    what keeps me here is that it just feels like a place where i can chill in this virtual community with randoms. idk, it relaxes me.

0|0
    0|0
  • since may 5 months if i can count today.

1|1
    0|0
  • i've been on GAG since more than a year lol... what keeps me here? you peeps lol

0|2
    0|0
  • 3 years now.
    I stay because it's quite entertaining really and occasionally you meet a gem of a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost 8, 9 months? I first joined to make my questions answered. I met kind people. And they helped me get through it. Then I decided to stay to help as they helped me. They are kind and nice people on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since 2011

0|1
    0|0
  • Five months.

1|1
    0|0
  • 3 years and 2 months.

What keeps me here?

Definitely the cookies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too long lol...

'I stay because of my friends and my questions

0|0
    0|0
  • just a few months. since June 26th. its fun, and it kills time. and i get to interact with lots of different types of people. also im saving up for an amazon gift card! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I joined in 2012 so 2 years

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's been almost two years, but I took a 1.5 year break. and procrastination from uni at first, and now the friends I've made on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Since the spring

0|1
    0|0
  • Been a member since 6/4/2011 :) I like helping people out, like other's input and chatting with some friends on here. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here since 1/7/2013. What keeps me here is the fact that I made one (or even more) good friend/s and also I like helping when I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here for about an hour. Maybe more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on here for a year, but I just started being active on here a month ago. I like getting points and helping people

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv'e been here for 4 almost 5 years (Since sometime in 2010), and i stay here because it's a very helpful site that gives you quick answers or advice on things you need :) plus the people are quite nice as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on here years ago with a different username but I stopped coming on. I've had this username since June I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since 2011 what keeps me here... is boredom :0

0|0
    0|0
  • Been here almost two years now

0|1
    0|0
  • Less than a year. I actually had a different account and left for a few months.

0|0
    0|0
  • In total over 2 years this time 20 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 months and I'm addicted :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Since January last year

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls