Why is this site so unstable and not user friendly?

I'm afraid to type more than a couple sentences here. I have now list several Multi-paragraph questions and answers due to this site crashing constantly. Not to mention it signs you out when this happens so if you forget to sign in before typing, "good by hard work". Also if I open another tab the site automatically refreshes, deleting any progress here! Is this a constant thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• We're so sorry to hear you're having issues using GirlsAskGuys!
    Please tell us what kind of device you're using (desktop, mobile, Mac, PC, etc) and what browser you're using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc) so that we can investigate the issue!
    If you could possibly send us a screenshot of the problem, that'd be really helpful as well.

• No clue if responding 'here' helps but whatever. Specifically iphone especially when using safari, though I haven't tried IT on chrome yet. The page freezes randomly or just refreshed without input.

• Thanks so much, we'll look into this!

What Girls Said 4

• I have not experienced any of those issues. It may be a problem unique to your device or browser. But this is why it's good to always get into a habit of copying your answer before you try to submit it. That way, if something goes wrong all you have to do is paste it back into the text box so you won't have to try to remember everything you said and type it again.

• for the most part, it is stable.

yeah it crashes sometimes, I don't know y. if i suspect it, i select copy my answer just in case. thats when i can.

anyway, what i do is keep one tab on questions I'm answering, and i open a new tab for every question i answer. I don't know i mean we can sit here and complain or we can try to find a way around it till they solve such issues.

• Hmm, that's never happened to me. Maybe GAG just hates you.
    Maybe you could make a habit of copying your questions/answers before you hit "submit."

• Ya, I tried but it doesn't work well. I'm on my phone right now so that doesn't function properly for some reason. Haha

• yes :/
    ...

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't had those issues... what browser do u use on your devices?

• That's your browser. Change it.

• It keep crashing on me

• Dear user,

Fuck You.

Sincerely, GirlsAskGuys.