Should GAG have a VIRGIN section where other virgin girls and boys can meet and we can solve their personal problem once and for all?

If this was implemented then there would be a tremendous lessening of I want to kill myself, I'm depressed and lonely, I'm dying because i can't attract anyone POSTS? What do you all say?

or what about a website on it's own? Virgingirlsaskvirginguys. com

Most Helpful Girl

• :o are you... quarantining me? :x

• Not you.. just those depressed and lonely VIRGINS

• I am not depressed about being a virgin. I am just depressed for not being able to find a virgin girl to love and share my first time with

What Guys Said 14

• The 'problems' faced by virgin girls and virgin guys are 95% of the time completely opposite.

For most of the girls it's how to explain to some guy who wants to have sex that they aren't ready or are waiting.

For most of the guys, its a lack of girls who want to have sex.

In both cases, they typically need advice from non-virgins.

• yes of course they should!!!

• Since when was being a virgin a problem?

• Sounds like a bad idea to me. I don't think there is any benefit to isolating people. Except the guys sending unsolicited dick pics, give them their own space to all show each other their dicks

• That would probably be the most popular section considering many GAGers are virgins, and a good number of them get on here to talk about their problems. However, I agree with @kheserthorpe. It would be helpful to some of us, but not helpful to most of GAG.

• Sounds good to me because the most posts I've seen are people crying about being a virgin and that they're ugly or no one wants them. How about a section dedicated to people wanting compliments? Those threads are everywhere too and they're just as bad.

• No need. I'm a virgin, and I'm fine with anybody's opinion as long as their thought resonates with mine. Don't think too much about not being able to find a partner to loose your virginity, it's just a "tag". Do something productive or something you like to do (eg:video gaming).

• YESSS! im in search for a virgin cutie and the real world is gonna be a tough one. the online world might be of help ;P

• Lol, didn't know just because you were a virgin means you're lonely, some people its by choice, lol. How but a low self-esteem section called self building. Just a thought!

• But then you'd get the perverts, posing as young virgins and chatting to em alllll creepy like o_o
    and as its the net... they can't even offer them candy

would be like a group of chickens surrounded by foxes.. lol

• VIRGINS over 18 only. NO KIDS.

• Then ya just gonna get the creepy folk who only want to be with a virgin and the such o_o
      the ones who are like
      "she must be pure.. i need her to be pure"
      motherfucker this ain't no vampire ritual

• you should announce that to the people coming from a primitive culture

• Soooo all the girls on gag will be over there then lol

• like what a large sex party? orgy?

• I say take my virginity and we're good.

• I am a virgin guy looking for a virgin girl. What they need is a dating site strictly for virgins

What Girls Said 5

• Not all are like that. Your generalizations are far from the truth. You sound so bitter, unhappy, and melancholic. Have a beautiful day! :)

• Your response is a joke. I've never met a happy virgin here. All they do is talk about whether or not if they'll find a partner.

• Wouldn't that be more of a dating site than asking questions? Besides, not all virgins are looking for the same things. Apparently some of the depressed virgin guys only want a virgin girl for their first time and then they're set, while others is more for religious reasons? I don't know, it's already bad as it is.

• Why not? It'll give them comfort.

• Sometimes it's nice to get an opinion from someone else who isn't in the same situation with you. Just being clear about that fact from the beginning allows for other people to not only relate to when they used to be virgins and give you advice from being on the other side of that too; chances are the people we deal with won't be virgins. Also there's a difference between being a virgin, being depressed, and being suicidal.

• I think thats a great idea honestly it would be nice to talk to others who understand the struggle :) some virgins really positive encouragement

• Yes i propose that GAG needs a Virginpositive section.

• Lol I don't know sometimes I think some non-virgins seem to be imitated by virgins when in reality its the opposite I think it's the stigma ofvirgins being perfect no one is perfect. we all have flaws.

• *Idk y