Hello. I'm a new member!

Hello. I'm a new member. Can you give information about the site?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to GirlsAskGuys!
    This is a place where you can learn about dating, relationships, family, behavior, and anything you can think of.
    Share your opinions & experiences to help the opposite sex!

You can ask questions and hear opinions from real people.
    You can share your own opinions and stories on others' questions.
    You can keep the conversations going in threads by commenting, or you can private message other members for one on one help, or just to make a friend.
    You can learn from the Articles, and even comment on them.
    You earn Xper points and you climb Xper levels and can cash in points for rewards like featuring your questions, giftcards, GirlsAskGuys t-shirts and even donations to RAVEN.

Our FAQ is full of information like this! Please contact us with any questions that aren't answered there. :)

What Guys Said 7

• you ask questions and get opinions from many people around the internet. you can also state your own. don't get hurt by downvotes, embrace them! haters gonna hate.

• hello and welcome.

i'm the meanest and ugliest guy here with a shitty personality and they love to hate me.

so better avoid me... i tell you this as a warning XD

• Welcome ^_^
    dont take things too seriously
    dont trust people who kick their kids in the balls
    don't let anons get ya down or think negative of a whole race/religion/gender lol

other than that... have fun!

• Well you'll be seeing a lot of rate me questions, penis questions and you'll prob get private messages from guys who want to have online sex with you.

• You might consider going through the FAQS before anyone dishes out their questions at you.

• Well mostly it's people asking questions about fun stuffs :)

• Hello, tell us something about yourself, how often do you masturbate in day?

What Girls Said 5

• Hello New Member/selinis.

How're you?

Well basically it's a site where you can ask anything you want. You'll see a lot of "rate me, how pretty am I?" questions, along with "is my dick big enough" and "I masturbate 16 times a day, do you" sort of ones.
    You do come across a lot of trolls as well. Like "I slept with my sisters and now she's my uncle's father" kinda crap. So best go about things with a pinch of salt.

But, after you've sifted out some of the larger chunks of crap, it's actually quite a good and entertaining website and you can get some good advice here. I've often posted things about relationships or life and had some pretty solid advice come back. It's also taught me a thing or two about how I behave.

Every question that you answer you'll earn 3 points, and if you get Most Helpful Opinion you'll get more. The more points you acquire, the more benefits - if you click on your profile picture/username in the top right, there's an "Xper" tab. Here it tells you how you earn points, how many you have and what you can spend them on. You can get a $20 giftcard for Amazon that lasts a year, or 2 months free Netflix, for example.

Oh and one last thing. Beware of people messaging you... you can get some proper, full on, freshly passed the Creeper exam people here.

But yeah! Have fun, the site takes some getting used to, but it's actually good fun :)

• Its a Q and A site. And you get rewards after you earn enough xpers (points)

Weird but you look so much like a girl who used to go to my school lol

• Hello. Are there hills where you live? ... You should be running for them.

• Just don't be racist, ask race questions, pretend to be stupid, lie about rape or just be a general twat and I won't verbally fuck you in the ass

• Hey, welcome. Just comment lots and get to know people. Be cautious of random people messaging you.