How many Xper points are you away from the reward you want?

Just like the question says.

I'm 100 points away from that Amazon gift card to help pay for this guitar amp:

images.sc1.netdna-cdn.com/.../...-main-image-1.jpg

What are you getting and what are you doing with it?

Let the answers FLYYYYYY

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I just reached enough for my Amazon gift card the other day

• 1,419 from the amazon gift card lol. i want it for miscellaneous things. im thinking a cookbook, a dvd, a panini press, a cool mug that i've been wanting, or a gift for my boyfriend haha.

• I don't really care about the Amazon gift card. It'll take me forever to get there anyway. I've already got the TGI Friday's gift card though & I'll probably just keep getting those.

• Last time I was at TGI Friday's I might have been...7 years old? I always thought that was a funny gift for GaG to offer. So random!

• More food for me! :)

• I need a lot of points. Right now I have 300points lol. I don't know what ill buy. How many days did it take you? To get all the points

• Hmmmm... probably about a month and a half to get the Amazon card. Just got it today!

• Just under 3000 xper points I think

• About 1600 away from an Amazon Gift Card. I think I'll present it to one of my nephews.

• Just got it 30 mins ago.

• I'm like 3000 points away :(

• I'm 60 points away. When you cash in your xper points for a gift card. Does your level go down?

• I don't believe so. You only "redeem" those points away. They do not go away toward your overall experience level. That would be silly!

• I'm like 3000 :(

• I need 3,500 😔 lol

• 3,192 ughh so far... I was thinking of either a cute wig or cute new lolita shoes

What Guys Said 3

• I'm halfway between point levels. The last thing I bought was a new case for my phone.

• Fudge points, don't care.

• I'm 113 away from an Amazon card but I'm going to try get 15 or 20 k points then just cash in for a bigger amount gift card

• I wasn't aware you could do that. Go for it!

• I wasn't either so I asked a question about it and GAG staff replied on told me that I could