Who is ur favourite male and female gager?

I would say @BertMacklinFBI as the guy... There are some other people there but u can choose only 1 :p umm as the girl i would say @SheWhoShallNotBnamed other girls there too but like i said only one... now choose people ;)

I can't pick an MHO not fair so i leave it up for GaG

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I can't pick a favorite. I like all of the girls and guys that I talk to and even many of the people I don't.

• I love all of you

• I don't have any favorites.

• @cavmanier and @kangy 😳😳😚😚

• Vekin and Complic8ted... xx

• Bae x 10! :) @DontDropIt

And @decemberxblue

• I am not gonna be modest. I am myself is the favorite gager on here. All right ^_~

• shoutout to @KBob93 <3 ma gurl

favorite guy...@BertMacklinFBI is pretty cool, he's never offensive in his posts which is something I can't say for myself haha

• 0|1
  • guy: @Bandit74

girl: @Commiedearest

• @Bandit74 nipples 😂 I'm going to start calling them like that too just to see my bf's reaction

yes, it's infuriating when I ask him or my mom to write it down what I said and they refuse to because they have 'good memory' O_O I think I gotta start writing everything I just said in a notebook with time and date.. and they can read it like a diary xD and only come back to me if they have a question I haven't answered before x times.

his excuse? he'll older than my grandpa xD OMG NO!!! JUST KIDDING!! he says he just has a bad memory.. I suspect his parents smoked in the house during her pregnancy and his mom drank until she noticed she was pregnant.

• You're bf will be so confused if you start calling them that. lol

My parents are good with most of the basic stuff but they still ask a lot of the same questions over and over again.

I actually did make my mom a step by step tutorial on how to add an attachment to an email.

Unfortunately she lost it 😧

• @metlahead + @sailormars

• @been_waiting
    &
    @codysmith95
    Are the peoples I love the most! :3

• None for right now. Everyone is equal = no favorite

• No one yet. Maybe in one month I'll be able to tell.

• @bearsanswers gives good advice

• There are some really cool members but my favorite is @TheYellowBear because he's such a weirdo

What Guys Said 16