Have you ever found somebody on GAG very attractive?

I'm like going through questions then suddenly I see somebody really attractive and I'm like hot damn. Has this ever happned to any of you?

0|0
36|69

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 68

• Yep pretty much on every other question, including this one...
    Not gonna lie.. when a pretty face is seen.. right click on profile name, open in new tab, click on profile pic, "Wow she's beautiful"
    "Damn those eyes"
    "Dat ass"
    "The fuck? She looks familiar, either way she's fine"
    "Mhm gorgeous"
    "How are you not 18?"
    Close tab, continue reading opinions.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's happened before.

3|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely have found some of the women on here very attractive. Yes I have been looking through this site and thought hot damn before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was this question posted just to find out who the compulsive liars on GAG are?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. There are a lot of very attractive women here. But seeing as I'm old enough to be a father to most of the people here. None will be named.

0|0
    0|0
  • every guy here is more attractive than me

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a couple but this IS the internet, all is not what it seems. Until I've meet them in RL then it would be a different answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone! ^_^

4|1
    0|0
  • Duhhh.

Examples: @Sammy_31
    @EuphoriaRosely

3|0
    0|0
  • Y'know, once or twice. But that's just judging a picture/selective internet opinions.

You never know who's an asshole in real life until you run errands with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • If someone rides to the grocery store and post office with me I do usually show my true colors :P

• @222fallguy2
      Yep. Best way to know someone is to experience the mundane with them and see their reactions.

• Very true. Watch somewhat freak out with people or freak out while driving you can really see who they are.

• Yeah I have. Some ugly ones too. XD :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Sure the pictures are nice to look at but im almost positive without all those filters these girls put on their pics theyd look nothing like it. Besides most of the time you can hardly make out from that grainy effect these pics have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I have. But do I do anything about, nope! Unless I like thier answers abn responses than I may!

0|0
    0|0
  • When they are real, totally lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya. There are a few cuties :) But then I'm being constantly reminded of @SandPlanet 's catfishing. So, Now I try not to look at the pics. The more attractive they are, the more the chance of them being fake.

0|0
    0|0
    • Her pic was real actually

• @222fallguy2 I'm not sure anymore :)

• I've seen the weirdo on here for about 6 years. It's possible she has had access to someone she knows for this time and yeah she is that crazy to do it but it's probably her.

• I absolutely have... there's quite a few cuties here and always has been.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a group as large as GAG, there are bound to be attractive people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot of women here are very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, lots of pretty gag ladies :-)))

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But there are some pretty good looking folks here and some cool folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually find a lot of fake pictures and profiles. Some women do appear attractive on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, definitely some beautiful girls here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i have there are a few people i just dont remember there tags.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, at least I'm honest

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes I've seen and see a few actually ;). But it's hard to know whos cat fishing.

1|0
    0|0
  • yup @tOi_sOldier he is really attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there are a plot of attractive girls on here :) you're actually really attractive too by the way haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, pretty often.

0|0
    0|0
  • That happened to me with red_dragons last photo

0|0
    0|0
  • More than a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 36

• Oh sure. Some of them are even real lol

0|6
    0|0
  • Not just yes but HELL yes. Click on profile, make up quick fantasy that might or might not involve handcuffs and whipped cream, then back to "ladies what size penis do you like." Talk about a douse of cold water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea. I'd say a lot of guys and girls here are attractive. Some are very attractive. Few are like "hot damn" attractive though lol Assuming these are real pics! :x

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some attractive personalities on here, on the rather limited number of people I have spoken to. I don't tend to really look at pictures on here, since many guys don't tend to have them up. Well, not the ones I have spoken to. If I want eye-candy, I'll scroll through a fashion catalogue! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there are a lot of attractive guys here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very attractive

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah some guys on here are very attractive :P

0|2
    0|0
    • lists:
      @sammy_31

• Show All
    • *said @p0rtis26

• Yep love Tim Tebow, should have gone to Jacksonville and been their savior, but noooo the organization was too prideful. @sammy_31 and Sammy I don't mean to be rude, but PrinceofPErsias notifications must have skyrocketed.. probably stop posting here =////

• i have and i found him so attractive inside and out that I had sex with him haha. <3

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. They're pretty rare to find but always a nice surprise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally. There aren't that many good looking guys (imo) here. There are way more pretty girls.

3|0
    0|0
    • I'm so ugly I can't even put up a picture.

• Show All
    • @Worldsugliestman

-Don't want the internet world seeing what they look like when there's no reason to. When the only people who will see it is people who live in distant countries in which they don't even know. Strangers seeing their pictures.

-In a relationship so why should it matter?

-Worried about people using their pics.

• @ Red_Dragon true

• yes! i was like "ohhhh my god, look that face, you look like my next mistake!! ahahha LOL :D

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought @srslyly was pretty bangin'. I liked his Instagram selfie of him in his yoga leggings & I fell... except he hates me for thinking he's booty-uh, beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe can't remember tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there's a couple that leaves me parched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know who is real or not

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, there is a couple really good looking guys on here ^-^

0|0
    0|0
    • list:

• Show All
    • @Worldsugliestman

Well believe what you wanna believe, it ain't none of my business; I'm just stating my opinion.

• Well you know what they say. Opinions are like ass holes everyone has them. Even you have to know that not all guys are good looking and worth dating due to their looks.

• yes :3 hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • A few but I don't know if it's really them or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are some beautiful people on here, one in particular who is... Amazing...

0|0
    0|0
  • nope lol not yet anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yahhhhhh. Half of the time I'm like there's no way they could be that gorgeous !

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but only one guy so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I've known someone here who could pass to be a model and he is so nice, I kinda have a crush on him. We had a communication before in whatsapp..

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I won't tell who.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know it ain't me.

• Show All
    • @SammiKitten what does that have to do with my comment?

• @Worldsungliestman Well, you have posted the same answer on a multitude of answers from girls in this question thread. You are fishing for some sort of clarification, of which nobody can give you and ultimately won't matter to most people. =) Your username also leaves much to be desired in terms of your opinion of yourself, of which I very much doubt that there is truth in your username.

• Yes, I have seen some good looking guys :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it has :) there are a lot of attractive people on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah haha a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely some attractive guys on this site

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls