If someone has blocked me, can I still see their activity? Like in the feed and that?

Just curious as both me and another user blocked each other over some dumb crap ages ago now.
and i just wanna know if i can see their activity if they still have me blocked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you guys will be able to see each other's activity in questions.
    You can activate the Setting "Hide activity of users I blocked", which will hide their activity from LIVE FEED, but you'll still see their activity if you go into an question where they've shared.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

What Girls Said 2

• If they still have you blocked I'm almost 100% sure you can't see their activity

• you can hide you staus and not block too and then unchange it. Maybe log on as you if you still can't see set up a fake account and look if you can see then they have blocked you

What Guys Said 1

• Creeper mode engaged!

• Oooooor, simple curiosity as i wouldn't like to see their posts knowing they blocked me