Do you consider anyone on here to be you're real friend?

Not sandplanet style where they just ain't real lol

i mean, someone ya are genuinely friends with ^_^

Updates:
Your* my bad lol

0|0
28|26

Most Helpful Girl

• @CommieDearest - She helps me and listens to me. Its a rare thing but she knows I appreciate her.
    @harakiri - When I am depressed, Gingi makes me feel like a potatoe :O
    @BertMacklinFBI - d00d.
    @AnimeDreama - She be my babe
    @samanthamayxo - I married her twice bro! :O She listens to my secondary complaints lol and makes me feel loved too <3
    @TheYellowBear - I be a fox, he be a bear. Awesome friendship bro!
    @AleDeEurope - Paella bro. With undead pickles.
    @bubble_tea - I like cheese bro.
    @Slavanna - We have a Polish Spanish bond. Pa!
    @Marge308 - Not much bro.
    @icantwait - I like chicken
    ___
    @ihav2fart and @misupanda are two people I REALLY think I could be great friends! I just need to write to them more.

2|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 27

• Oh yes, several. @Sparrow24 and @centigrade are my closest friends here and I talk to both of them outside of the site :)

3|3
    2|0
  • Yeah there are a few

And NO not Sandplanet this time, never again.

3|7
    0|0
  • @Harakiri is one of the best people I've ever met in my entire life. I could see us becoming lifelong friends outside of GAG. ^^
    @AnimeDreama is also a great friend and she's so fun to discuss video games with, especially because we're into the same ones. xD
    @Ihav2fart You are my real friend, so shush. :O xD
    @kain7th Also a great friend (who just recently came back I think) who I love to discuss video games with.

2|1
    0|0
    • yippeee :)

• Show All
    • @kain7th no lie, I make THE BEST chocolate chip pancakes. THE BEST.

• oh god *mouth watering* :D

• Yep know one in person :) one of my closest friends and the one I go to for advice. We explore learning together constantly. I admire his willingness to listen and open mind. He knows how to read me and his observations are extraordinary. Lucky to have insight on this soul!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really. I respect the opinions of a lot of people, but we're not friends really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am genuinely friends with @suitandtie. I could actually turn to him for help irl.
    I also feel like at least somewhat friends with a handful of others on here. Sandplanet aside, there are some good people here that I'm glad I've met.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I have a few friends whom I am very close to... Others are just Followers who Follow me, might ask for some advice, from time to time. Other than that, I am here to answer and to reach out to the Ones Who are Asking for help and appreciate a good answer. xx

0|0
    1|0
  • I sure damn well hope @codysmith95 ain't no SandPlanet GAG husband! I like marine cuisine but catfish ain't one of 'em! :P

0|2
    0|0
  • yess there's one guy in particular that I've become very close with :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes there is a few I converse with and have gotten close to. One of them is like a brother to me and we text everyday. Give a shout out to my homeboy @WhiteSteve !

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, this is not really a site I wanna make friends on. I also can't really like people, I have never met for real. At least not unless they're Danish too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess but not sure if its mutual since I've never asked, "Hey are we friends?" Lol I hope so.

0|2
    0|0
  • There's a couple :D

0|1
    0|0
  • nope! i haven't been on here long enough to actually make friends!!! wanna be friends?:P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, a few of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one, I hardly make friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, i don't. :) and i don't even want to, to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes ssssss anyone I talk to is my friend
    U wanna be my friend :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah
    Her name is miserybusiness

0|1
    0|0
  • yesh :) a few :) we can almost tell everything to each other :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Unless you talk to them outside of this site

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no this is the internet

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! @lukasthelovely :D

0|0
    0|0
  • @thehappyintro he's interesting and a good friend too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahhh I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say. @ihatethiswebsite he's such a loser :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have a few.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have one for you. Whats with you and Sandplanet

• Show All
    • Yes indeed ^_^ a few hyper tuned on gagers on here busted her/him/it
      im on my phone so posting the link is a bugger,
      but if ya look on this question for CommieDearest, on her profile she has a link to the full story ^_^

• Was curious haven't noticed Sandplanet lately.

What Guys Said 26

• I won't name specific usernames because I don't want to unintentionally leave anyone out, but I'm constantly surprised by how many genuinely nice and thoughtful people are on here.

Are there assholes? You bet. Bigots? Of course. But I simply avoid/gloss over them and let other prominent users chew them out/debate if they wish. Not worth my time or raising my cortisol levels.

I've been all over the web on comment threads, Reddit, 4chan, Bluelight, etc. etc. and I prefer GaG over them all because it seems more like real people talking about issues that I normally deal with in every day life.

Are there some things debated on those forums that you can't get on GaG? Sure. But it's more researched-based/fringe oddity discussions that usually won't help me in the long run. A lot of the discussions on GaG have helped me understand not only the opposite sex, but the views of older/younger people as well. Quite fascinating.

In a world that's easy to generalize, I like being able to study the semantics and specifics. Do they always apply to me? Nah. But does it constantly apply to broadening my understanding of the world? Yes.

One GaG to rule them all!

1|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely! My best friend is @xHoneyxBeex and like she said, we talk everyday :D. I have a couple other friends that I've met here as well and I'm thankful for every one of them :)

1|1
    0|0
  • There was this girl who used to message me on here frequently, but she's gone now (deactivated account) *sigh* . . . Me an' her got along well

At least I still have sergeant Catbug, he's a good lad

0|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Have our ranks increased in number recently sir?
      *cold stare only a catbug with blood on its paws knows*

• Not yet sergeant, I only allow the best to join, quality over quantity guarantees victory

But I do have some good news. When Lieutenant Dearest brought down sandplanet it was our first official GAG kill and we haven't taken any casualties since then

Deactivated account = dead / K. I. A.

• @JackKerouac77 is really cool

3|2
    0|0
  • there's a few and they know who they are.

1|2
    0|0
  • I am nobodies real friend!

0|2
    0|0
    • He's lying. We homies in business and leisure!

• @JackKerouac77 shhhhh no one is supposed to know

• Sorry everyone, we're keeping it on the down low.

And no, @Ihav2fart isn't behind me holding a gun to my head. I wanted to say this... REALLY

• no, I've been on a hiatus for too long and so now I don't really see any familiar faces other than the Gurus, but they don't really know me.

0|1
    0|0
  • @BelleGirl21 she is a real and genuine friend. We could rule the world together! 😆

0|2
    0|0
  • @latina28.

My good buddy old pal.

1|1
    0|0
  • @Arab_Cutie1033 she might come off as naive and bitchy but she's a cool girl.

1|2
    0|0
  • 33.media.tumblr.com/.../...mvPm6c1rhkfito1_500.gif

Seriously, There are a few people im getting to know pretty well and they seem like great people and they're real. I dont need to name them, they know who they are.

media.giphy.com/media/5fBGaNqtgPpMQ/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been catfished by my first and only friend here. I don't think I can really trust anyone after that. I'm afraid even a piece of paper with your username photoshop'd in cannot save you from my distrust.

0|1
    0|0
  • No there is nice people but i dont think i want anything online

0|1
    0|0
  • I consider some people friends, I hope they feel the same way about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • @CommieDearest but she has blocked me for a while ha ha

0|1
    0|0
    • @CommieDearest is also rad

• hi my dearest commie please unblock me. i have something to tell u.
      @atomique can u please give this message to her. thanks ha ha

• @CommieDearest @laidback Do you two have a beef?

• I have a few that I have become very close with.

0|0
    0|0
  • My "following" and "followers"on this site tells you what i think. However there are good monsters here. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, cause I don't really know people on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • So get to know people :)
      I'll start hiiiiiii :)

• Not what I meant. I consider a friend as someone who you can call anytime and who has your back no matter what. Hello by the way.

• unless we met in real life thers no trust without accountability and no accountability on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have any friends here. Wish I did but I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. In fact I would have no problem killing everyone here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I had a female friend on here once. She asked for a picture of me, and cut communication right afterwards. I thought we were just friends. I guess she was hoping to be more than friends and found out I wasn't hot enough for her. So currently, I don't have anyone I consider my friend on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • na i talk to people but only way to make it real is to actually meet in person in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No not on here I don't know any off you in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • My Real friends are the one & only, French people. Comment , tu' appelle?

0|0
    0|0