Question about rewards?

If I were to cash out for a tgif card would it be mailed to be with the logo of GAG or just the address of where it came from? Anyone cash out?

Most Helpful Guy

• The giftcard codes are sent to the email address you have connected with GirlsAskGuys.
    For the TGI Friday's giftcard, you can print it out and take it to the restaurant, and some places may accept it on your smartphone.

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't cashed out yet, just found out that was an option a few days ago. But every time I've received a gift card as a premium from a 3rd party, there was no reference on the card as to the 3rd party's identity. I don't think TGIF would have gift cards printed up to be handed out exclusively by this site. It might indicate the site as the return address on the envelope, but I think that, and perhaps a letter accompanying the card, would be the only GAG identifier.

• GaG got ya covered

• LOL tgif card.

What Girls Said 0