Does this happen to anybody else?

Are you on this site for so long long that you get sore eyes from staring at the screen? I think I need to log off

Most Helpful Guy

• you should get this program called "flux" google it. I take it that you're doing this at night time. What that program does is it'll dim the "blue" in the RGB lighting on your monitor because that is what's causing your eyes to get sore since it's a powerful light to your eyes.

Othewise you can get "Gunnars" glasses which is a yellowish tinted glasses that some gamers use.

• Computer at work night computer at night fail

What Girls Said 4

• If I stare at a screen or anything else that's bright for too long, my eyes start to hurt. I have a light sensitivity and I have to be careful. In your case, you might be straining your eyes by staring at the screen for too long. Resting them is the best thing you can do.

• Yes I was looking at the screen for at least 12 hours. I ended up going for a walk and making a meal.

• Haha. I hope I'm not sounding like I'm being too preachy or scolding, but when it comes to eyes, I'm always like this. I've had eye issues for most of my life and will indefinitely so I'm always telling people to take good care of their eyes and not to over work them by looking at a screen for too long. My sister has 20/20 vision and is glued to her phone nearly all the time and I'm always telling her to take a break so her eyes don't get messed up. Anyway, sorry for the long comment. Just keep that promise to your eyes.

• I logged off after I made that comment will be spending less time on the computer from now on

• My current predicament

• don't eye drops work?

• Yea, that happens to most people

• You on the computer a lot too

• I'm majoring in Computer Science so yea, more then I'd like to be

What Guys Said 0