Pros & cons of deleting a GAG account?

Sooooo this might be a stupid question but I don't care lol So I've been thinking of Deleting my GaG account but I'm so indecisive lol!
so.. Pros of Deleting an account on GaG and Cons...

0|0
4|21

Most Helpful Guy

• hey I like having you around. and we helped you pick your new hair color remember :D pros, you get to keep talking to all of us:)

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks! Yes I remember and I love it! Oddly enough... It makes me look more tanned lol! & hmm true :)

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• You will hurt a lot of people's feelings :P. you won't be able to win $20 amazon gift cards, and you won't get to hear my cool stories :).

1|0
    0|0
  • PROS: You get some time back that you were wasting here
    CON: You may not get as many dick pics anymore.

0|3
    0|0
  • Just keep it... and don't log in for awhile.

Most people who say they are leaving... come back anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can leave it inactive. If you crave for a few nice chats with some people on here you can always come back and you'll enjoy the warm "welcome back" messages :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros: you dont get to see rate me questions.
    Less perverts messaging you.
    Less assholes in your life.
    Trolls can't bother you

Cons: You dont get to be a part of a community. Its an okay community at times :).

That's kind of it LOL. Maybe you won't meet someone new if you leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • you'll simply throw away 2k Xper points. hope you've reedemed them before you delete your acount

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just go inactive for a while (without deleting your account)?

Just use your own willpower not to log on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros: we are like your shrinks..
    Cons: you can't get advice from strangers...
    which is better.. candy from strangers... or advice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • PRO: One less social media site to monitor.

PRO: More free time.

CON: No access to a guy like me who is honest enough to give an honest opinion. Even when it's mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww you're not leaving me are you :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Why delete? It is there when you need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pros - after deleting life moves on
    Cons - after deleting life moves on

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are feeling bored you can login and spend some time answering queries here !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you can't donate your Xper to me, don't delete your account, its a wast of Xper.

0|0
    0|0
  • PROS:No genital pictures
    CONS:Can't meet interesting people on here

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all pros. No cons because you can always go back and create a new profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really does not matter. Life existed before GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • pros: you can't go on gag anymore.
    cons: you can't go on gag anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking about taking a break from soon

0|0
    0|0
  • I've deleted my GAG account before because I didn't require it actively any more, plus the questions were becoming more redundant and pointless. I guess you do get few extra minutes of your life you can spend doing constructive work.
    So why am I here? Well... I require it now, to learn from others how to do a certain thing.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Deactivate it instead, Sunflower.. this way if you have a change of heart, you can always go back to GAG.. Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know that I would delete it if I left for a bit just in case I decided to come back. Just put something in your pic or profile saying "on hiatus" but don't lose your xper/level :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol honestly I've deleted 2 profiles over the past 5 years... but this site (or my boredom) always drags me back... u lose ur xper points thats about all i can think of...

1|0
    0|0
  • PRO : you can't get tempted to come back

CON: you can't come back without starting over

1|0
    0|0