Who is the MOST BADASS person on GAG that you can think of?

If you ask me, it's definitely @jeanbean. She's a JET ENGINE MECHANIC (badass already, ain't it?), agnostic, and all I've read from her was awesome, AND she's respectful with her opinions unlike I am when I'm in a prissy mood!

Seriously, she's awesome.

Who is the most badass person YOU can think of on GAG?

To be honest, if I had to make a top list, I'm pretty sure the *second* entry on the list would be @DodgersGM. He is a true BADASS who keeps his calm but that calm is exactly what makes him BADASS.

Most Helpful Girl

• FUCK YEAH. Bro, you're so totally awesome and I love you for this.

Thank you! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks man, I appreciate that! :-) I do try to remain calm when possible, and I can sense that you do the same. :-)

• Haha, although for me, sometimes keeping my calm, really doesn't work, haha. I should keep myself to that, it'd probably be for the better.

What Girls Said 5

• Alright alright *zips up motorbike jacket, and pops on helmet*

• Sounds BADASS.

• I have to agree with @Jeanbean even though I've never talked to her, but she SEEMS badass and that's all that matters.

• @CommieDearest definitely xD

• @killerzombiehunter 'cause we need to appreciate her for keeping us safe and secure from the dreaded zombies. Oh and thank her sniper too, and her two badass twin knifes.

What Guys Said 8